Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Shiva Crystals" Hash pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lebowski, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Looks simply lovely!:hello:
    I could use a reup on some bubble right about now.....

2. I wish I knew hash makers. The shiva crystals are mass produced, sold stapled to a card printed with a company logo and everything, so the price goes up because of all the hands it goes through.

I can get full melty for 30 a gram, which is still high, but worth it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Damn, I need free cannabis.

3. Looks top notch man, quality like that is worth a pretty penny.

4. lookin pretty gnarly man :hello:

5. Looks great.

I was originally going to move this post to stash jar, but I am assuming you are posted it in seasoned tokers because Shiva's Crystals is a seasoned tokers kind of thing.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of it!

6. Oh, thats because I made this thread before there was a stash jar and it was just rec use or seasoned tokers :wave:
    Thanks!

I wasnt expecting a bump :p

7. Hahaha, I didn't even notice this thread was nearing a year old. Th magic of te Internet.

8. I picked some of that up at Greenway santa cruz, very nice, for sleep, and chillin.

9. Who's too say it isn't? :confused:

10. i love what i see on those pictures :]

man i wish i had the chance to pick up stuff like that... would probably even pay its price just to test it once

11. for real

12. If it helps, my dispensary and others now cook edibles with this hash, because its much much cleaner than trim or shake.

(some dispensaries make edibles with the shit they sweep off the floor :()

13. #34 Hawaiian Haze, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    That's what the tobacco industry does, 'according to a youtube video I saw about what goes into making a cigarette'.

14. Yep, reprocessed sheet tobacco is floor sweepings and tobacco stems.

MMMmmmMMMM good.

15. insurance? wha?

16. doesn't look good enough to be worth 60 dollars a gram

17. #38 DeanMartin, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    Or you can grow it....

I am sure some have written it off their taxes as med. expenses

18. Looks like CornerStones. Love CRC, my go to dispensary.

19. I cant believe you live in arcadia lwien, we use to own a video store there when we lived in West Covina.

Back to the thread, Cornerstone is awesome. The bald guy "Morpheus" know his stuff. The shiva crystals are good, but i normally get the ganesh crystals since its cheaper ($40). Both of them are the cleanest types of hash Ive ever had.