Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shityest bud uve ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jobes921, Feb 9, 2009.

1. As far as high goes i have never smoked anything less than mids, however as far as taste goes there was these mids that tasted like hay or like a barn. There were also some headies ive had that tasted like moth balls if you can imagine smoking those.

2. Got some free "weed" form a guy at work, it was brown and tasted like BBQ, kinda weird

3. Man when I was in college, this one time I had 25 bucks left (and had already paid rent and had food and such). So this guy who usually had some schwag indeed said he did (no one around had even mids... it was pretty dry at the time). So I went and got a quarter of schwag (this was back in like 2001 or 2002, I don't know what schwag prices are like now).

Anyway, I got back to my friend's place, and I roll up a blunt, and we smoke it, and NOTHING. Nothing at all. Now I had a reasonable tolerance at that point, but seriously, nothing at all. I don't care what your tolerance is, if you smoke a blunt of even shitty schwag, you are gonna be at least able to get a mild buzz goin, you know?

That guy had left (he lived like 4 apartments down from my friend) when I went back over there, and didn't answer his phone...

My best guess was that it was from a male plant (I know jack shit about growing... I assume male plants can flower? if not, then I have no idea wtf was wrong with that weed)? I ended up just throwing it out... it was definately weed though