Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shityest bud uve ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jobes921, Feb 9, 2009.

1. aw man one time my dude had some straight brown dirt lookin shit that he was getting rid of for 30 bucks an oz...yeah, that horrible.

2. some extremely fluffy stuff i got for 25/quarter. i have a real dealer now:cool:

3. Ummm, that isn't too bad

4. #24 Hardnutcheck, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Shit that smells like hay.

Here are some pics of some shit weed I've smoked, but not the worst.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. #26 Mangudai, Feb 9, 2009
    I just smoked the shittiest weed ive ever had two days ago. I broke the cardinal rule of not handing over the money before seeing the weed. I wanted a half of mid and get what I can only assume to be either brick or regs (never seen neither before). Stem and seed city! It was also really compressed making it hard to break apart by hand. Smoking that stuff really makes me appreciate mid. The high I got was pretty weak :mad:

6. Beastersssss.
    My boy tried to sell me a zip of some "headies" but when I opened the bag to inspect... "Why's this smell like hay dood? I mean it looks good but...?"

I've smoked some shitty stringy mids before, but thats probably the worst. I mean there was a drought here for awhile and the only thing going around was good ole' Reginald but I just had a nice T-Break for those 2 weeks.

:smoking:

7. #28 r0xey, Feb 9, 2009
    uhm schwag..with Millions of seeds. >.< but latly the worst i've smoked is beasters.. but Rarely.

i stay puffin the chronik :]

8. shittiest? well when i startedto smoke in april i bought from a friend. he had shwag. it got me high as fuck though so i didnt really notice then.

today if i smoked that, it would take about 3 bowls for me to get a feeling from that stuff. not a feeling of being high, jsut a headache probably.

9. it looked/smelled dank so i jumped on it but it wasnt cured right and just gave us all headaches

10. I've never really smoked any bad shit myself but my brother did.
    He kept skipping school and taking all of my weed. so me and my friend took about a half a gram of low quality weed threw it in the grinder along with some dead mealworms, a dead cricket, and some nasty smelling herbs. Then we rolled it up in a joint using super glue to stick it. then dipped the the tip of it in some dog vomit, and left it near the rest of my stash

11. Shake that was sold to me at a time when I was starting out. It wasn't dirt, but it was bad.

12. I had some crazy bad schwag before, smelt like dirt, smoked pretty well but even with my little tolerance i had to smoke like a gram to even slightly feel it, was really cheap tho ($20 for an ounce since no one wanted it haha)

13. i bought a dub of some out it was like a seed pod and tasted like shit and gave me a headach

14. What...? Lol

15. i smoked some full on legitimet shwag. full on no trichs, no red hairs, bud was brown, everything was attatched to a stem, only made me fall asleep. but i got it for free so i dont care.

16. Ok I used to be pretty ghetto, ran around with G's a lot. I'm in Northern Utah which is a high traffic point for mexican cartels. Anyway, regs is the norm here, and I mean brick weed. I used to get elbows for $200 and would move them pretty effectively.

I've had a run-in with the gastank weed though. Getting this lowbuck over the border shit frequently back then you'd run into different compressed weeds with an offsmell. Some that I remember were ammonia, laundry softner, gas, compost. The gas and ammonia weed always seemed to burn terrible. I couldn't bring myself to smoke compost smelling weed.

Since then things have changed, you can get chronic pretty easily but it's usually not a named strain. You see regs, mids, or chronic.

17. One time my buddy has this weed that was complete trash. He smoked two bowls with me and we both didn't even get high. That was the only time I didn't get high from blazing.

18. really, my friend lives in utah, im not sure which part, but he gets cindy 99 and other named strains on the regular. its all about who you know i guess.

19. Yeah I can get a named strain if I head to SLC and work with the people I know out there, but it's a lot easier to drop $40 and get an 1/8th of chronic locally.