Shity Night Rant

Discussion in 'General' started by highandmighty, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Alright ladies and gentlemen, this story is more geared towards the fellas of the forum but I suppose you girls out there can gather around as well. Anyhow, I had a pretty bunk night tonight but it's pretty funny if you ask me.

Basically I was at home in my jamy-jams about to wind it down for the evening and I was also texting this girl. Now, this girl and I work together and I always flirt with her and whatnot mainly because up until this fateful night, I never thought it would go anywhere past that as she's a little older. I'm 19 and she's 30. She's just a super foxy redhead nursing student so not in my wildest dreams did I ever think anything could happen.

Anyways, texting. I was asking how her night was going and she said it was shitty because she was going home from the bar alone. I said she could stop by and chill with myself and the roomates if she wanted to and I wasn't even expecting a reply back. She then texts me, "you should come over." I'm fucking STOKED - to say the very least. I jumped up from the couch, shaved my pubes (not in the living room anymore at this point for the sake of my roomates) beat off (you've always got to clear the pipes) and showered (it had been a couple days). Then I guzzled all the booze I could find in my house which wasn't much at all. I was sober at the time and she was getting home from the bar so I figured I needed to play catch-up. So then I skated over to her house.

Now, in my head I pictured the evening to go as follows: I get there, we share a bottle of wine, watch a movie and then when I'm good and pickled, I make my move. Simple right? I get there finally after nearly fucking killing myself on my skateboard because the wheel broke, and she is just simply SLAUGHTERED. I am dead sober. So basically, what was going to be (in my head) a night of passionate, painful lovemaking with a woman old enough to set up a trust fund for me, ended with me getting her a glass of water, tucking her in and leaving.

Why am I so nice?

Oh well. I would have felt super-shitty if I took advantage of her like that. And in the long run maybe this incident will increase my chances in the future for that reason.

But on the plus side, while I was walking home (I wasn't about to set foot on that devil skateboard again) I found 12 cents. Fuck yeah. :cool:

2. Haha, That's good of you for not taking advantage man. Like you said that will increase your chances with her in the long run because she will know you're not a complete dick. Keep us updated on the situation bro. :)