Shity day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Lone Wolf, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Today has not been my day at all. Been planning this big shin all week for tonight. Figured I'd go to bed early last night to be well rested for today, wrong I was dead tired. But alright what ever, I go to pick up my friends and they end up bringing an extra 4 people. They all had bud so i said hop in my car. I ended being the extra wheel some how in my own car. After leaving there town my car red lines, over heats nearly blowing up due to no place to pull over on a steep hill on interstate. Ended up having to make them all walk 4 miles back home including my girl. Felt bad, but my dad was coming to pick me up and work on my car, he wouldnt take well to 6 others being in my car reaking like pot. 

Just needed to vent a little. How was everyone elses day?

2. Mine was shitty also. I woke up 10 minutes after I was supposed to be at work, ran out the house without my green. Worked 14 hours with 4 people that don't speak English, so I had music playing on my phone which died 10 hours in. Got pulled over on my way back to the shop for having broken taillights on the trailer. I finally made it home an hour later with a $700 ticket for my boss, the cop found a few other faults with our equipment. I smoked a bowl and realized it was a good thing I left it at home. Started making a cheeseburger, thinking things were getting better, no fucking buns!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think car problems are absolutely the number one thing that can ruin even my best day.

4. Fucking cars piss me off, they always go wrong when you really need it to do its job. Always when you need to be somewhere or right in the middle of a busy road causing everyone to call you a prick.