Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shity Connects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glassallday, Sep 15, 2014.

1. So I was just signing to talk shit about my connects when a last my one hits me up saying he just picked up. I'd been trying all day to score some bud. I finnaly say fuck it and to lay down then he calls. Go figure. Anywayim happy I getting some after a week of relying on my friend to be able to smoke. How sweet it is. LOL

2. Why does everyone spell "shitty" as "shity"
    Shy tye

3. Does it really matter? It's a slang either way. It's not like not knowing the differences between there, their, and they're.

OP, glad you got some bud, man. It's always frustrating when no one picks up their phone. Hopefully I can find a connect here in Europe soon :)

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. oh it doesn't matter, I just didn't know people were too dumb or too lazy to just add an extra t. It takes less than half a second to do so. I understand shortening large words, but taking one letter out of an already small word? Idkk seems silly to me