Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shity Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by becomegreat, Sep 13, 2014.

1. #1 becomegreat, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    By the way it was fucking dank

Attached Files:

2. Hard to tell man, first, take it out of the container, then put it on a good contrast background like white. White is best. I usually take pictures of bud on top of my dryer for example. Take another pic and it'll be easier to judge. But smoke it! That's the most accurate way to determine bud quality

3. looks okay to me just really fluffy

4. Looks good man!

5. Just smoke the shit. Dont judge by looks just smoke it if it gets u high its doing its job!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

6. Did u not get it from the dispensary?

And it looks a little off but nothing I wouldn't smoke... What kind is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Looks to be labeled. So tell us what the quality is yourself. You smoked it afterall. We just looked at it through plastic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Please, take it out of the container. We really can't depict anything from a pic like that...

9. Just out of curiosity, if we all said it looked like shit, would you throw it away or smoke it?

10. A better picture would be nice

11. The container was manufactered in New Jersey by Pablo Juan Diaz. It was made from injection molding from a high polymer plastic matierial. Thats all I can tell you cause that's all I see in the pic.

12. Looks pretty good man, Smoke that shit. Idk why u would think its shitty? Maybe cuz it's really fluffy, but I like fluffy weed lol

13. Looks like some frosty sativa to me! Smoke that shit.

14. I really don't know why people post these threads.
    Either way the answer doesn't matter, and what's always shitty, is the picture.

15. lazy MF's can't take the three seconds to open the bottle smh.... NGCMBL

16. ... wow... I can't... I just... I see life in a whole new way...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Then my work here is done.

18. You always post something dumb But I'm always hacking out a lung from laughing of some of your responses.

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell.

19. I have a very highly intelligent mind. I am trying my best to steer you kiddies onto the straight path. But some of you are stubborn and just refuse to learn. I love you all anyway.

20. Thanks pops. we appreciate help.

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell.