Shitty !

Discussion in 'General' started by fAKdded, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Shit! So last night I lost 1/4 oz of dank , a pipe I've had for over a year to the damn cops.
    Now im broke, Dry, and have to go to court. Atleast they didn't take my salvia, but now I don't have shit to smoke it out of. :mad:

2. Fuck The Police Fuck Th Police Fuck Em

3. Yeah it sucks so fuckin bad, I lost my cherished pipe, and my sack I just bought.....

ahhhh :(

4. That blows dude..
    I recently went through the same shit. I am still waiting for a summons to court
    Do you plan on getting a lawyer? Cause I can't even afford one.

=\

MARIJUANA IS NOT A CRIME

5. I don't know , I doubt they can pin anything on me, all the bud and shit was in my friends car.. He took all the charges thankfully, and I feel sorta bad. But i guess thats they way the cookie crumbles.

I have to go to court for some bullshit tresspassing ticket. Cause we were chillin' smokin at an empty park.

6. Oh, you should be ok then, most likely will just get a fine.

I gotta face charges with possesion of class D, and possesion of Drug Paraphernalia (lots of drug paraphernalia)

=\

7. Yeah, im really pissed about the weed / pipes.

How much bud did you get caught with?

8. Not that much.. I had like a gram of weed and a gram of hash; along with a bong and a pipe

9. Look at the bright side you slipped a possesion and paraphanelia charge that your friend will have to take.

10. i've been caught up twice. a bowl, a bong, and close to a quarter have been taken total. if they woulda just taken my pot and paraphernalia i woulda been happy. thats just how it goes. its really not that bad man. but, good luck to u and ur friend w/ everything.

11. Exactly. Think about how much it sucks being the driver of the car.

Besides, trespassing is nothing. You could be in my place. Henderson PD arrested me with an 8-ball of coke and a steamroller. I went in with complete respect for the police, and now that I've been through that ordeal, I see where the "Fuck the police" attitude comes in, because now it's my attitude as well. I made every effort to be courteous and polite, and still they were complete assholes to me. Now, thanks to them, there's a good chance that the rest of my future will be seriously jeopardized, depending on how things go in court.

12. I actually thought this was posted by you feanor. When I read the title it reminded me of your post of shit at least they didnt take any weed, I was like fuck man this guy got busted again that sucks. But then I noticed it wasnt you who posted.Just thought that was funny but then again im pretty high.

13. Yeah i was more than happy the driver took the charges... but I really don't get to treat myself to but that oftren since I really can't afford it. So for me losing that much bud and a pipe sucks really hard.

Hopefully my friend doesn't get bent over too bad for the 1/4 and two pipes.

I think he'll def. be on probation or atleast drug tests huh? :eek:

14. This is exactly why whenever someone goes outta their way to find some herb for me thats not just a dime or something small they get a bit and some gas $ for taking the risk. It's not like the few bucks and a gram or so is really worth that kinda hassle so it's more of a friend thing to do as is returning the favor