Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shitty

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurningDeath, Dec 4, 2010.

1. i think everything is shitty when im high is this normal

2. its not normal. everthings much better when i'm high

3. I think things are alot dumber sometimes when im high.Like shit is just stupid.Ill try and think of an example.Like peoples status's on facebook annoy me alot more high almost to where they make me mad.If im listening to like drake or lil wayne they sound alot gayer (for lack of better word) and just not hard/ganster at all.When guys use xD or LOLOOLOLOL and just talk how girls would is really stupid high.Note that not all of my highs are like this but i have gotten that way be before.Usually happens when im not particularly stoned out of my mind.

4. I never dislike anything just because im high.

5. Im more tolerant of everything when im high, not the opposite :D

6. exactly what i mean. tthings just seem more stupid i mean i smoke out of my weinre rtoo

7. I get that sometimes, it's called a bad high.

Also happens with lower grade bud

8. There's help out there for you if you smoke out of your weiner, just putting that out there.

9. I think your high experience is a reflection of your life. Generally when life is shitty, so are my highs, when life is going well, the highs are well.

10. :bolt:

11. you needa get better weed man your clearly not smokin the good stuff...

12. sounds like your buds beater then middle earth...seems like your focusing on the negative

13. This thread's shitty.

Troll.

14. Get some bud like whats in your sig, and you will be blown away.

15. qft..

16. lmfao maybe u should start inhalin through ur lungs instead of ur weiner.