Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZepLike, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Hey guys i just picked up an eighth from my buddy the other day and the buds are extremely leafy. I've been smoking it and it tastes horrible, but i am still getting pretty baked off it. Is this just the growers fault that it tastes like shit but it's actually potent weed? Let me know what you guys think and if you have ever gotten any bags like this.
    Peace. :smoking:

2. I've bought mids and junk and still manage to get baked. Haven't got straight up garbage in about a year now tho. It just happens when there's nothing else around. I've been getting high since '02 now I've never smoke a gram that has never gotten me high.

3. yea its usually just not trimmed right before/after curing. most likely part of a huge batch that someone was careless with, happens alot with lower quality stuff. i've gotten a few sacks like that before, glad they were just small

one question i do have is what'd ya pay?

4. I payed $35, But i also live up in Vermont where prices are pretty steep. $40 for an eight of good shit is a good deal up here :)