The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty weed

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blix, Oct 18, 2003.

1. I used to be convinced that for medical marijuana, any weed
    would do. Well, I was wrong. Believe me, crappy marijuana
    makes for crappy medical marijuana. At least in my case it
    does.

I just got a sack tonight, and its the first time in weeks I
    haven't been edgy. The last batch I got was lower than
    schwag. I had to smoke two bowls to feel anything. And I'm
    talking about two standard size metal pipes full. Did that
    make sense?

Anyway, the stuff I got tonight is practically the strength of
    mids. Thank God. I mean, its still regs. Stemmy and
    seedy as hell, but I don't care. It's cheap and it does the job.

But yeah. If you need to use pot for medical reasons, get as
    good as you can afford. You'll thank yourself for it. I
    promise.

2. cannabis clinics have been shut down before, for that very reason; people faking illness. Please, it defeats the whole purpose of medicinal mj. and hurts the very people that need it.

3. Keep in mind, I just polished off over an eighth, so I'm lit, but where does he say he's not using it for medicinal reasons?

4. Hi chode, i didn't get the right reply to the right guy. I meant my post for the guy who wanted to try to fake it to get medicinal pot. Hey, you're stoned and on the ball! LOL and I wasn't even stoned when I made the mistake!!!! uh-oh

Grasscity Deals Near You