Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty weed question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ahh420, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Okay okay. Its really not that shitty. I've just become snoody. lol

But like it was supposed to be dank and it is not. It seems like it was once dank in its past life. It's really hairy but darkish brown and yellow. it dosn't smell that great either. Its like a combo of brick weed smell and dank. Maybe I got some kind of blue cheese weed? I have no idea. I was just wondering if this has ever happened to you getting slightly dank weed that has the smell of gross weed..

wow i am baked lmfao.

2. dank can't really turn into brick weed. either it's dank or it's not

3. False, dank CAN be bricked. It probably got transported in bricks, and took a month or two to finally reach you. I'd talk to your dealer and ask whats up. But if it's getting you as high as past dank purchases, whats the problem?

4. I'm not saying it turned into it. unless i said that in the first post i forget but what i mean is it has a slight smell of like gross weed with really sweet dank smell. I don't know how to explain it lol I've never had this before.

5. Cool!. :D and Very True! Thats why i'm not really worried about it. I was just curious.

6. Its old weed bro. Get over it.