Shitty underwear, free bud.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BaxterTheDog, Jun 21, 2013.

1. So my friend who grows just harvested a couple lbs so he's got some extra weed since he doesn't sell. Anyway, today i went to his house which is a couple blocks from mine and he said he would give me an ounce if i shit my pants, and i did. It was fucking terrible but then i went home got cleaned up and realized i had an oz of bud! :hello:

• Like Like x 14
  2. i like your friend

seems like a really cool guy hahah

• Like Like x 25
  3. #3 BudButler, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    dose he get some kind of sexual thrill from you shitting your pants?

Edit: hay look at that the Google spider "Google (1)"

• Like Like x 7
  4. smh.......its called pride, what kinda friend would do that?? if "anything" he should have said clean my bowl and bong and I will give it to you. if he is truly your friend he would give it to you for free.one of my good friend came up on a pound and a half and gave me 2 oz and he even let me pick it out. im just saying watch who you call "your friend"

• Like Like x 4
  5. hahahaha thats fucking funny, must've been a shitty ride home

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 10
  6. No big deal, I would do that any day. I have shit my pants over 10 times in the last 7 or 8 years

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lmao you crazy man you crazy.  I couldn't do that. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Makes you kind of a poop prostitute doesn't it? A poopstitute if you will. 

• Like Like x 38
  9. dude that's just fucked up...the only time i shit my pants was in elementary school

10. lol thats a fucking trip, good read. 

11. so did you walk home with poopie pants?

• Like Like x 2

How else are you going to cover up the weed smell? 

• Like Like x 10
  13. No way you're over 18. I'm sorry, I don't like to be this guy; unless you directly say something like 'I'm 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.' But defecating in your pants! I'm assuming your 'friend' is 18, being able to grow. He's obviously very immature. Maybe no one his age likes him, so he has to seek friendship with a minor. And you're stupid enough to do shitty things for some weed!

I don't know, I don't see much of a difference between a 16 year old willing to shit his pants for some weed and an 18 year old willing to shit his pants for some weed. 

I'm just impressed with OP's ability to shit on command. 

• Like Like x 13
  15. Both are physically their age, but mentally 6 years old.
    OP maybe he's testing you; he's decided humanity is better without you; he'll soon ask you to let him beat you with an aluminum baseball bat repeatedly just to 'see what happens' and offer you some weed in return. You probably won't see the 'complications' with this and will agree. If this is so, I applaud him.

16. op ill give you a pound of weed if you can drink year old bong water and not puke

• Like Like x 2
  17. #17 Apex Abraham, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm trying to think of a good pun for this thread but I can only think of shitty ones.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Both are physically their age, but mentally 6 years old.
    OP maybe he's testing you; he's decided humanity is better without you; he'll soon ask you to let him beat you with an aluminum baseball bat repeatedly just to 'see what happens' and offer you some weed in return. You probably won't see the 'complications' with this and will agree. If this is so, I applaud him.
    </blockquote>
    Agreed. OP, wtf... :unsure:

20. you have no pride

• Like Like x 1