Shitty to fuck ya in 60 seconds.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Freshly Baked, Dec 19, 2009.

1. all last night i had a really bad headache an i couldn't tell why. i thought it was my wisdom teeth finally coming in. kinda fellt like someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat every hour, i didn't sleep at all cause my head kept throbbing and i could barely keep my eyes open. i went to the dentist cause i was thinking i would have to get a tooth or two out. Upon arrival at the office i talked to the clerk. One of the sexiest chicks ive ever seen. She told me to come on back and there was 3 other dentists all were soooo beautiful lol. They checked me out, said no cavities and that it's probly a sinus infection. They gave a perscription for antibiotics and for 30 loar tabs cause it hurt so bad...got the loar tabs, smoked some bowls an i feel fiiiine

2. That reminds me of a i'm when my brother and I went to a spot to smoke. I ended up getting caught pretty bad my a fence. Big cut acorss the top of my eyebrow. It was hard explaning that too my mom lol. We smoke while I was there and it did the trick. I could barley feel it. At a point I just forgot it was their. When I touched it, it was bloody and was a little bit puffy. Not 2 bad. Either way marijuana is MY medication, fuck pills, and other dangerous substances.

3. Wait your dentist gave you a prescription :confused:

4. i got my wisdom teeth pulled when i was 11, how old are you?

5. Probably his oral suregon.

6. Ain't no thang...I got my wisdom teeth out when I was 22.

7. im 19 my mom lost her last tooth at like 21 lool and i havent even lost all my teeth yet

8. azithromax for the infection and loar tabs for pain
    pretty sure shes just a dentist though

9. Do you even have wisdom teeth at 11?:confused: I dont think so. Got mine pulled when i was 24

10. yea, it was fifth grade when i got mine pulled.

11. I'm pretty sure a dentist can't prescribe you painkillers or antibiotics for something not related to dentistry. They tell you, call your doctor and make an appointment.

Idk.

12. I love my dentist office too. I had an extreme fear of dentists because the one time I ever went the dentist fucked my gum up bad and it bled tough. Never went back to a dentist until about a week ago. After I walked in and saw those babes I gave it a second chance.

13. maby she was a dentist/doctor? cause i know what she gave me lol

14. Yeah, she was probably something weird. LOL.

I was just saying I don't think strictly dentists can prescribe or diagnose anything not related to the teefers. :D

15. Dentists can only perscribe for dental related conditions, but a sinus infection may be a grey area.

16. 11 wtf? lol I have never heard of wisdom teeth at the age 11.

17. There's no like set age you're supposed to get them out. Not everybody even has wisdom teeth. Take me for example - I'm 23, I was told about 2 years ago that in 6 months time, I would be in severe agony and need to get my wisdom teeth pulled (I only have 3). But here I am 2 years later and I have no pain. I got a lot of genetics from my dad (including the missing wisdom tooth) and he has never had his out, so I don't think I'll have to get mine out.

18. Right, I'm 21 and my wisdom teeth still aren't exposed. The doctors told me since i had the braces on and expanded some shit they shouldn't give me problems.

However, my sister had hers taken out when she was 26.

I do have one question for everyone (sorry OP for hijacking your thread for a minute).

Does a root canal hurt? I do still have braces and it's a tooth that one of the wrap around bracket things are on so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to keep the tooth, otherwise I'd have it pulled and call it a day. :(

19. I was supposed to get a root canal, but they said it wouldn't hurt because i would be heaaavvilly sedated. I guess afterwards youd still be str8, cuz thats when u get your Percs.:smoke:

20. I still had baby teeth when I was 11!

Well... I don't actually know if I did... but still, some peoples wisdom teeth don't come in til their 40s