Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty stoner films

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goof, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Anyone think of any titles?
    Like the shitty obscure ones, not the big titles, like Big Lebowski or the Cheech and Chong films.

I was gonna put this is the stoner film category, but i canny post there.

2. Hmmm idk if this is a stoner movie but State Property has a lot of weed smokin in it and its shitty

3. Sexpot.... this is way too stupid even for a stoner movie. It just took the idea of good stoner films and made one very unenjoyable film. The actors talk like abunch of 13 year olds who just saw the American Pie movies. I was high as fuck and i still hated it.

Also ive heard bad things about Smiley Face which is why i still havent seen it and probably wont

4. I'm gonna throw half baked out there. I'm not a chapelle fan, plus the movie was ridiculously under budget.

5. Not gonna lie. The second time I watched it (when I was blazing regularily a few years past the firs time I seen it) I thought it was pretty shitty.
    It's a one time show. You see it once, you don't wanna see it again lol

Up in smoke to the Op :smoke:
    _____________________JK

6. yo son, i actually watched sexpot. it was sooo fuckin bad. I was so angry:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: swag :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: woo woo :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: swag:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. WHAT half baked is awesome i love it... all the little parts... "butter nuts!" LMAAAO

8. what???

try and watch it! i thought it was awesome :hello:

9. I watched it high, fuuuuucking suuuuuuuuuuuucks, drags on and the actor is shitty and its just not what you want to see.

10. you probably get your weed from samson, not mr. nice guy

11. Bongwater is pretty shitty
    i think thats the name...the one with Luke Wilson

12. Evil Bong

Nothing compares to that level of shittiness. I apologize in advance.

Half Baked was awesome in my opinion... I enjoy it high or sober.

13. rolling kansas, very shitty movie indeed
    bongwater was soooo boring too

14. I loved halfbaked.

The shittiest ones I have seen are the evil bong movies and smiley face. Terrible, just terrible.

15. shit haha i guess smiley face sucks. guess i love sucky movies rofll :hello:

16. Bongwater is kinda slow at some parts, but I kinda liked it.

17. ^this. that shit just pissed me off when I watched it.

18. big lebowski
    evil bong 2

19. Evil Bong and Smiley Face are easily two of the worst movies I've ever seen (of ANY genre, not just stoner flicks).

20. Tommy Chong put out some piece of crap, in the 80's or 90's, called Far Out Man. From what I remember, that sucked.