Shitty shit moment

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 11, 2013.

1. So i decided to smoke a very nice cigar, a 75$ one i recieved as a gift, i decided to walk around and enjoy the scenery, pls i dont like my home to smell like smoke, so i light it up and its very smooth and nice and theres high school kids going to thr stores and wherever, one girl ( maybe a softmore) walks up to me and asks if she can have a puff off my cigar, and so im like why, you arent 18 yet, i dont want to encourage a bad habbit. So eventually after she annoys me i say okay, only 1, and she takes it, and drops it on the ground. Then she takes her shoe and rubs it out, then runs away saying " youll thank me for saving you from cancer"...she fucking ruined a 75$ cigar, so i chased her and got her in trouble by her school principal, i told him she was smoking cigars and she ran when i told her not to smoke, so she has a 160$ ticket, do you think i was too rough? (PS i dont smoke tobacco a lot)

2. in the words of the great Tempa T, par.

3. I think you fucked up in handling that situation.. I probably would have just took her shoes

4. Ida smacked that hoe. Wow. Who does that? Fuck HS kids.

5. I've killed for less.

6. Im usually a nice person, until someone tries to fuck me. Ill be nice to anyone, blacks, whites, gays, mexicans, ANY race/ethnicity/religion until you try to fuck with me.

7. Lololol I prolly would of laughed lol.

8. Should of have given her the D

9. What I want to know is...

What is a "160$ ticket"?

And was she pretty?

10. Keep your pimp hand strong OP...all I gotta say.

11. Haha I would have done the same thing, bravo. Dumb bitch trying to tell anyone not to smoke? We've got fucking rights, and I don't think anyone appreciates some stupid girl telling us what to do.

I'd smoke a cigar on her front lawn every day for the next couple weeks too.

Or find a way to plant a couple packs of cigs on her, just keep letting the karma bus run her ass over.

12. When minors ( people under 18) get caught smoking cigars or tobacco they get a money fine of around 50-200$ ( $ is currency) and 160 is enough to buy 16 grams of weed

• Like Like x 1

13. I'm no expert on the subject but I'd imagine it is a $160 ticket.

14. Hm... I see... that is very interesting.

Get fined for smoking cigs...

Is there fine for smoking weed? I imagine it'll be more expensive than fine for cigs, is it?

15. How can you be so sure?

16. I bet she gave the cop 160 doll hairs and ran off like a little asshole

17. Again, I'm no expert. This is simply speculation and I should not be held accountable for any inaccuracies in my post.

18. Lmfao

19. It wasn't a cop, it was a principle.

Of high school, I presume?