Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty regg, someone help me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CMsmoker95, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I have a Reggie Miller connect as well. However, I'll tell him to only really let me know when he has stuff that is actually green, and doesn't have any brown in it. I don't like Bobby Brown.

2. FOr 5$ a gram it looks ok, Id smoke it, but Id still prefer jamaican
    I live in FL so we get more jamaican then mexican.

3. [quote name='"Basquedude"']
    FOr 5$ a gram it looks ok, Id smoke it, but Id still prefer jamaican
    I live in FL so we get more jamaican then mexican.[/quote]

I live in Texas, but a nicer part of it. So I get a lot of dank shit but in Dallas I have connects for Mexican regg

4. Damn for the weight of all those seeds youre missing out on some real smoke able bud so if you buy green in the end you save money and get good bud which of course is better than shwag in all areas

5. [quote name='"GSN1PA360"']Damn for the weight of all those seeds youre missing out on some real smoke able bud so if you buy green in the end you save money and get good bud which of course is better than shwag in all areas[/quote]

True dude. That's a good way to look at it.

6. I didn't know weed came that cheap

7. no way you smoke that

8. why did you waste the 14 bucks? shit id rather put that in my gas tank :rolleyes:

9. Try water curing it (run a search). It will remove most of the flavor and leave you with a smooth smoke! It is also good to do if your pot hasn't been properly flushed.

Granny

10. Thats like 2 grams of seeds

11. [quote name='"MattyBee"']no way you smoke that[/quote]

Not all the time, if I do its out of my friends bong with a pre-cooler, carbon filter, ice notches, 6 arm tree perc, and diffused down stem to clean it up as much as possible. Or roll joints out of it.

12. Step 1 : Go on a Long T break
    Step 2 : come back to dank and "Toking like a king"
    Step 3: repeat when your tolerance gets too high

But in all seriousness don't smoke that shit. I'm sure you can find better mids in texas bro.

13. [quote name='"AuntMary"']Step 1 : Go on a Long T break
    Step 2 : come back to dank and "Toking like a king"
    Step 3: repeat when your tolerance gets too high

But in all seriousness don't smoke that shit. I'm sure you can find better mids in texas bro.[/quote]

I definately have way better bud than that. I just get corn if I want a lot to blow.

14. lol you paid 14 for an 8th what did you expect to get ? high-grade regg ? nahhh man

15. I wouldn't smoke that for free dude that looks weird as fuck.

16. Damn man, that's a shit ton of seeds. This stuff I just got that I'm smoking right now had like one seed total. :eek: :eek: :eek:

17. I agree, take a T-break and save up for some dank

18. that weed isn't worthy enough for me, plain and simple

19. That's weed? What are those little green balls? o_O

They look too ripe and big to be seeds. Just sayin'.