Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty regg, someone help me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CMsmoker95, Aug 16, 2012.

1. So I've been buying shitty Reggie lately rather than medicinal grade because I smoke every day and can't afford to be toking like a king as often as I'd like to. Usually I get my regg(we call it "corn" in Dallas) for $5 a g and its actually not bad for the price. The other day I went and picked up an 8th of it for $14 but it smelled like tobacco and asshole. Half of the largest nug was a darkish brown and smelled funny. I'm thinking they got like motor oil or some nasty shit on it. I guess you get what you pay for but I mean that was just gross... any suggestions on what it might be?

2. Might help if you post a few pictures so we can see what we're working with :p

3. aw dude, lets get pics hahahaha

4. Pics brother

but yes that wouldn't surprise me, in my area people uses spray weed with chemicals to make it look like purp and tax you for it

5. Yea sorry I have no pic, I finished it the other day. I'm getting more in an hour, hopefully I wont have the same experience. Ill post pics tonight.

6. 14 an eighth holy shit tits

7. for 14 an eighth what is there to complain about?

8. Permanent lung damage.

9. [quote name='"Technicolour"']

Permanent lung damage.[/quote]

Hahaha this guy

10. ytea, i dont think anyones kidding about the pics yo...

show up son.

11. Mexican brick probably no motor oil just crappy weed.
    It will get you high but give you headaches later on.
    I prefer jamaican regies to mexican.

12. ^^^its better shit than I got last time. A lot of seeds though.

13. lol dear lord. Why do people risk their lives to distribute that garbage

14. make hash or edibles.

15. [quote name='"Scary Hairy"']make hash or edibles.[/quote]

Hell yeah dude I'm big into edibles. Its so great to have bud to blow by rolling joints or baking edibles.

16. Shit looks dangerous

17. Is it 1969 again?