Shitty Night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Yesterday sucked...

I get new jeans, they rip in 3 hours by walking down a set of stairs they fitted perfect, couldn't return them today why the fuck not?...:mad: Fuck Island Snow!

Fought with my best friends girlfriend since I got to his house over stupid bullshit...

Decide to get smashed out of all the anger with my friend and girlfriend with his dumb girlfriend hitting on me...

Rest of the night I don't remember just me waking up with my girlfriend saying never again are we hanging out with her and that I lost my hat, sunglasses and some weed...

Then some hippy dudes wanted to buy some weed this morning with me puking all over there shoes...:( They got free 2 gram.

2. #2 smokintoke, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    awwww poor you....:cool:

get the fuck over it!

were they ripped when you payed for them, doubt it! not the stores problem
    you fought over "stupid bullshit" instead of being an adult about it and dropping it
    you decided to get way smashed because of a stupid argument.... WITH YOUR FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND, WTF?
    you puked because you got smashed to deal with stupid shit
    you didn't have to give them shit

3. Dang, sucks man but don't let it get to you.

Lucky ass hippies. :D

4. When all else fails
    And can't succeed
    Fuck the world
    And smoke some weed

Anyways, that is shitty man, always sucks when a bunch of bullshit happens all in one go
    Try not to let it big ya too much, shrug off the bad shit and strive for the good
    Hopefully those jeans were not too expensive
    I had the same thing happen to I nice pair I had
    But I was knelt down for a split second :(

5. i lost 290 bucks last night

6. #6 smokintoke, Aug 15, 2012
    ^ he had a shitty night

as did fucking me too

7. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']When all else fails
    And can't succeed
    Fuck the world
    And smoke some weed [/quote]

^^^^ smart man ^^^^^

8. [quote name='"smokintoke"']awwww poor you....:cool:

get the fuck over it!

were they ripped when you payed for them, doubt it! not the stores problem
    you fought over "stupid bullshit" instead of being an adult about it and dropping it
    you decided to get way smashed because of a stupid argument.... WITH YOUR FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND, WTF?
    you puked because you got smashed to deal with stupid shit
    you didn't have to give them shit[/quote]

What a dick.

9. connect the palm of your hand with your penis and release some stress broseph.

10. [​IMG]

11. #11 smokintoke, Aug 15, 2012
    he didn't fucking get his car broken into and an eighth a piece 2 12's and and amp stolen out of it! last fucking night!!!!

okay the jeans id be irritated about but the rest of it could have been avoided completely OP took it upon himself to do everything he did so

quit your b.jpg

12. I am curious as to how the pants ripped if they fit perfectly? They sound like they were WAY too fucking tight.

13. I think you're a fatty fat fat OP.

...actually, I don't, I'm just a sucker for bandwagons.

14. Things could always be a whole hell of a lot worse. Appreciate what you do have. :)

15. I had the best weekend ever. Hands down.
    sorry bro