Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty looking weed got me really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I haven't been smoking that much recently and I got some brownish lookin mids but 1 bowl of it got me really high. It's not like I took a t break but could there be strong weed that looks shitty?

2. You're dying. It was probably laced with cocaine dude!

3. Oh yes.... Ive had some shit that...looked so bad... Im talking like shhhhiiittttyyy looking weed.... And smoked that shit and started at a fucking Pepsi bottle for an hour... I paid a good bit for it... about $30 for a gram. The guy I got it from was the same guy I have been buying from for years... He told me that it looked really bad but was some dank shit. So I got it and looked at it and was like what the hell...this is shit. And then he told me that if I didn't like it that he would give me my money back... One bowl of the shit had me laughing at nothing... Room was spinning... The second bowl was the bowl that made me talk to a Pepsi bottle... That goes to show that looks can be deceiving...Lol

4. I'm pretty sure that if he has been smoking for a while that he would be able to tell if it was laced with anything...

5. I never asked if it was laced..........

6. Yeah the hardest I ever tripped on ganja was mids. Everything looked like "high-def claymation zoomed-in" no lie bro. It was ridiculous. Looked like shit and was flat and everything.

7. That happened to me recently too. I got these brownish looking mids, and I was only paying mid price for them so I was just like, whatever, not that bad. Then I get home, pack a bowl. They were like the best mids I've ever gotten from that dude.

Also, you have a pretty bomb ass name, Nathan.

8. You should have been able to tell.

9. i dont care if chuck norris pissed on that weed i wouldnt pay 30 a gram for it, regardless you got ripped off, next time make sure you cap at 20 a gram unless you live in a horrible dank town in which case on a VEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY rare occasion you can pay 25 a gram

10. yeah, i got 1.2g of some bud that looked really really shit! one .2 joint got my mind blown!

11. Yeah of course I could tell I never asked about it being laced why are you guys talking about it?

12. lol i have had that too! i remember one time i had this friend, who i swear his head looks like a chicken nugget sort of. But while blazed I stared at his head for like 10 mins and it looked like it was going floating backwards and looked exactly like a freaking mcdonalds chicken nugget xD

13. Okay check that comment.... YOU wouldn't pay $30 for it because you don't have the money to spend on it. Me on the other hand... I work... And have the money to spend on very good weed... Trust me... ive been smoking weed for years... I know what to pay and what not to pay. Thanks for the advice but no thanks.

14. [​IMG]

15. That was one of the dumbest comments I have read in a while. Paying anything more than 20$ a gram is just plain stupidity. There isn't weed that is good enough to cost that much, unless Jesus grew it himself... maybe. You keep paying 90-100$ an 1/8 for the same weed I can get for 60$ or less. It's not about having the money to pay for it, it's about having the brains to not.

16. It's a fuckin' record...First reply and this topic went fuckwards pretty quickly!:cool:

17. Haven't we learned to not judge a book by its cover?

18. Yeah, it's strange how mids gives you different highs. Me and my friend got about a dub of some random mids for free and thought it'd be shitty but we got really fucking high. I just laid on my couch laughing at the ceiling. Shit was fucked up. :bongin: