Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty looking bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cjoint, Feb 26, 2010.

1. But it gets me ripped :smoking:
    I'm relatively new to smoking been smokin almost daily for a couple months and this bud doesn't look like anything good and far from dank but it gets me rediculously baked.
    Any thoughts?

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

2. cuz you have low tolerance
    get better bud after your done with that

3. Well i had some real good stuff couple weeks ago but this stuff gives me a much better high...and its $30 for a 1/4 compaired to the stuff i had a couple weeks ago that went for $40 an 1/8

4. i highly doubt that will give you a better high than dank

5. looks like so shitty as reggie to me. Maybe your body is just confused by the shittiness. or maybe your dealer sprayed windex on it and its makin you triiipppppp out.

6. does it have seeds in it? it almost looks like it COULD have been dank if the grower actually gave a shit and dried, manicured, and cured properly, but I can guarantee you that the way it was handled and compressed like that degraded the quality..

but whatever gets you lifted mang :bongin:

7. Lol who in their right mind would spray windex on weed? I mean if you're selling drugs you at least want your business to stay alive so that they will keep buying from you right?

But OP if it works for you who cares? I mean it's cheaper and you can smoke more frequently with those prices. I could be buying much better bud than I am but a friend of mine lives literally like 2 minutes away and has some of the best brick I've smoked. Now with an oz for 50 bucks why wouldn't I choose that over taking a 30 minute drive and paying a lot more for a lot less. IMO if it gets you high and you are content smoking it then keep smoking it. It's easier to go up to better quality weed than it is to have to downgrade ya know?

8. It had one seed but it was a real dark brown. And yeah that shit i had was crystally hairy sticky and just yummy looking but gave me less of a high. Both smoked out of bong. Idk works for me though :smoking:

9. its mexican weed
    its just been abused big time

ive smoked something that looked exactly the same

it did give me a good high (good as in mids good)

but you cant compare mexican with hydro

10. yeah bro i had some shit that looked like that but mine was actually pretty decent looking if you broke it in half

dont judge a bud by its cover

11. True that.

12. hahaha

13. yeah that's some reggie bush.
    I've been smoking for a couple years now; & i still love smoking me some regs.
    cheap & gets the job done. I'm actually smoking some out of my vape right now. :)

Since you're new to smoking; i'd say get your hands on some kush or strain'd bud. xD
    just because ur tolerance is low & it'll be some of the best highs for you. lol.

but smoke it up man. enjoy it. i'm going to get me another half of mid for 40$

I enjoy it & my friend who bought a quater of it likes it a lot too. The only mid that i think is bad is the kind that tastes like shit hitting it out of a peice or bong, shit that you can only smoke outa a blunt.. yuckk.