Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty looking blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mynameisbake, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Today I picked up an 8th and decided to roll two blunts. I used two green games. The first blunt I rolled looked absolutely perfect kinda looked like a cigar. Then the second one looked like shit like hellen keller rolled it or something. Anyway I smoke the first one (the good looking one) and it had a lot of drag to it and canoed at one point. Then I proceed to smoke the shitty looking blunt and it burns great, hardly any drag.

So I think that the shittier a blunt looks the better it smokes. This isn't the first time that I had a ugly looking blunt smoke better than a good looking one.

2. No you just don't know how to roll a blunt

3. This thread has no point.

4. yes it did, to correct OP in his thinking that the worse a blunt looks the better it smokes.

5. Your question is?

6. A loose blunt will smoke easier than a well rolled one, but it will also be gone much quicker and waste more weed.

7. practice on your blunt rolling, so your blunts will look nice and pull and burn nice. aint nothing better then a pretty blunt that pulls good as hell