shitty hours,??

Discussion in 'General' started by pheelgood, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I got a job at a chick fil a before it even opended. I dont really like it but i caught on pretty fast.. and i enjoy the people who i work with. I used to get really good hours that i was happy with, thats when my manager who i work with made the schedules. He always tells me how i am one of the best nightshift workers. Then the stupid fuckin store operator started making schedules last week. I work one 2 n a half hour shift this week.. & i worked 9 hours last week. The guy who makes the schedules now never sees any of us, and its not just me who got shitty hours. Some people who are great workers didnt get ANY hours this week, and most people i work with got the same hours as me, & the employees who are terrible and always fuck around got a decent amount of hours.. -.-

I dont know if its because they hired a lot of people for the grand opening or if he just messed up. But if my manager whom i work with every night tells me im one of his best night shift employees and the store operator who i NEVER see and now makes the schedules..i dont know what to do.
    Again, everyone is getting these terrible hours, i cant pay my car fees or buy my fucking food if this keeps up. i dont want to go looking for a new job knowing that i just spent 2 months of my life training for this job and staying over time most nights to close the store. especially when i know i work harder than most of my co workers. what should i do?

2. I say stay man, shit will work out eventually, I think.. I just actually applied for a new job yesterday.