shitty feeling...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Audiophile320, Feb 26, 2012.

1. so me and my ex broke up like a month ago, and even though she did something that was pretty shitty to me, i still love her after thinking about it for a month...it was kind of a mutual break up, but honestly i want her back

i texted her telling her this like last week and she never hit me up so i went to call her and then i realized her phone isnt her phone anymore, like she either got a new number, the or the phone is disconnected, and idk why she would get a new number, but i can def think of why she wouldnt have a phone anymore

long story short she has substance abuse problems, she was clean the whole time she was with me (as far as i know)..but her parents pay her phone bill and if she relapsed, then they would DEF stop paying for her phone, and i cant blame them one bit

so now theres this girl i love who i want back, but i have no way of contacting her, other than just showing up at her house, and idk if i wanna do that...thats like last desperation type moves right there, im not quite there yet...id feel so weird just showing up after not seeing her for a few weeks and not really even talking to her during that whole time...her house phone isnt listed and anytime her house phone calls me it comes up as "restricted" so fuck me

so at this point idk what the fuck to do...fml

like the other day im like 99% sure i saw her pumping gas at the gas station i went to buy a blunt at, and i was too scared/nervous to even go talk to her, so i had a friend go in there and get the dutch so i didnt have to walk by her...like i wanna talk to her but its so weird now, i saw her and just froze and just couldnt do it

2. You might just want to let that one go..

3. yup only two reasons she didnt call you...that is she is doing drugs or doing dick...but if she is doing drugs shes prob doing the dick first with some old man for the drugs belive me i met my fair share of cum bellies..so drop it like its hot