Shitty drivers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jle2k, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Almost got into an accident backing out of Fred Meyers parking lot because some fucker didn't look as he was reversing. Honked at me even though I was clearly out of the spot already and just flipped him off then drove off. I just flipped him off and drove off with my sick ass (got suck on the way back from se asia). any have any stories about shitty drivers?!

Ps they should disappear off this earth :)

2. Its a conspiracy between the insurance companies.

3. I am such a relaxed person, one of the only things that gets me angry, and I mean extremely angry is bad drivers.

4. yes, the only time i ever curse is when i see or have to deal with bad drivers on the road. i always drive safely unless i go drive/ride on secluded roads. but i hate how people are so careless on the road and put other people's lives in danger. i've had too many close calls and every time it was a bad/careless driver's fault.

5. everyone going faster than you is crazy, everyone going slower is an idiot.

6. and everyone who tailgates are assholes and should give up their licenses.

7. #7 DopeImean, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
    It's very amusing when driving blazed as scooby and no one else on the road has any idea what they are doing.

8. I hate the fucking assholes who text at a red light, then when it turns green they hold traffic up. The assholes driving 15 mph on a 35 road, the cocks driving 35 on a 60. The assholes who talk on their cellphone while driving, swerving into my lane. I especially hate the fucking pricks at 4 way stops who roll through it when it's not even their fucking turn.

I'm like most you guys, I'm insanely mellow until I cross a shitty driver, then it just sets me off.

9. Ohhh how I despise people that can't drive. If 55 becomes to fast, your to old quit driving. If your gonna put your makeup on in your car, yeah I'm gonna lmao when I toot my train horn and you stab yourself in the eye. Books were meant to be read when your sitting still. Oh, you can't hear the person your talking to over my train horn? I don't care, take that shit somewhere else. And yes I'll open this can of worms, you women drivers (in texas as far as I know), should have to take a hell of a lot more driving tests, yeah y'all can't drive for shit. Ohhh how much more I have to rant...

10. Anyone going slower than 15 mph over the speed limit pisses me off. I will ride your ass till it bleeds

11. just asking for a brake check.

why not simply pass them?

12. Often times there's cars in both/all the lanes and you you're blocked. I hate being behind people going the speed limit or 5 above on the freeway.

13. Here in tx we have signs all the fuck over the place that states "left lane for passing only" yet I'm the only one that can read it.

14. If tou break check me, I will take what ever is in my car and throw it through your front window. My road rage is at that level fucking old people in florida man.

15. So many people have absolutely no idea what they're doing behind the wheel of a car in all honesty.

16. i actually got hit back in november. some girl who i saw talking on the phone. i was at an intersection and i got the green light and hers was red i guess she wasnt paying attencion because she blew it and she saw me slam my brakes as soon as she blew the light. my car slid for a good 10 feet and the stupid bitch didint even slow down she just kept going until she hit my car. some people should just not be allowed to drive.

17. Anyone who beeps is an ass

18. I'm not gonna lie to you, I text at lights haha but I don't ever hold up traffic. What my biggest pet peeve is when people are in their own fucking world at a light and one of 2 things happen.1) they don't notice for like 5 minutes and they go but no one else gets to go because the light turns red or 2) the people who don't notice the lights turned green then they floor it after it's green for 5 minutes.

19. Based off today's spectating on the road it seems about every 1/3 person is texting while driving.

20. I just go to ram or atleast pass VERY close to their vehicle and make eye contact so they know they fucked up. I've scared the day lights out of some dumb fuckers by swervin at em.