Shitty day turned GREAT

Discussion in 'General' started by HolderOfTheBong, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Hey blades, how are ya? Great i hope. cause i am :D. But it didn't start out that way, here we go.

So i've been having trouble falling asleep for the past few weeks, i only seem to sleep for about 2-3 hours, which was the case last night. I spent the night up researching things on nuclear accidents and around 4AM i figured id try and sleep. Didn't fall asleep until sometime around 5, and i woke up at 7.

Had a nice text from my girlfriend saying she wants to hang out after she gets out of class today, so of course im happy as fuck. Heres where shit hits the fan.

Around 12 my mother said she wanted me to go pick up my sister from schoo, and shes always staying after for shit so i knew id be late. Then at 1 my girlfriend sends me a text saying she cant chill because her mother needs to run errands with her. So naturally im a bit down.
    With nothing to do later that day i figure i'll go to my boys house.. I hop in the shower then go in my room to get dressed, and of course all my tank tops are dirty so i've gotta wear a regular shirt, It was hot out too lol.

(By the way i havn't smoked in quite a while) So i was planning to get myself a nice treat for the day so i call my regular dank dude. He doesn't answer, i send him a text an hour later and no reply, so i figure he's out of commission for the day.
    Now i only buy Dank, if its not top quality i dont buy it. And nobody else i know has quality dank like this dude so i figure im fucked. Then my boy calls me and asks me to pick him up from the barbers, so i do.

After we pull into his neighborhood we were just chilling in the lot trying to decide who to buy from. Now right in the middle of the conversation his mom calls him. blah blah blah, turns out he doesn't like the shirt she got him for grad night and he wants to exchange it at the mall.

He asks me if i can drive him, i figure fuck it.. If im going to the mall i might as well throw some gas in my tank and head up to my boy Justins house afterwards.
    Heres where it gets bad, I end up in the store an hour while he decides what he wanted..

Now after all that we head up to justins, and i figure i'll call his old dealer cause she lives in the neighorhood ((Now this chick is a class A bitch,. Nither justin or chad deal with her anymore because once she gave justin oregano.))
    But she hasn't fucked me over... yet. so i figure id cop from her.

I tell her id like a half E and she tells me she'd be home really soon. 2 hours pass and i ask her if shes home yet, This is at 9:00 pm. She says "yes come by now" so i leave justins and go to pick up..... I text her saying im in the lot, no reply. then i call, no answer. Another text- no reply. after 30 minutes i leave and go back to justins.

Soon as i got back she called me and i told her fuck it, i wasn't driving back for the same shit to happen again,,,, Heres where it gets good.

Chad just happens to be there when i get back, ((He's my boss)) and he felt sorry for me cause the bitch fucked him over too, so he sold me some Godly Dank.. Some unknown DANK thats rolled in fucking KIEF. [[I'll post a pic tomorrow if theres any left LOL]] I take a few hits and God. Im tap dancing on the clouds...

Around 11 my boy said he had to go home so i dropped him off only to realize i left my phone at justins. I drive back pissed but chill lol, i get my phone and he offers me a bowl for the trouble.. I hit that sucker and dip back home hahaha

When i got in my mother was sleep (GOOD SHIT) and i looked in the fridge to see a budweiser sitting there... chugged that fucker and smoked a bowl of this DANK...

Then i watched a trailer park boys movies and got hungey.... i went to the fridge again, looked down into one of the cabnits and oh my god.. Fucking FULL of budweiser!, On my 5th can and 4th bowl. This shitty day turned out great!

SLANCHE! (Gaelic) In other words...CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the long post hahaha:D

2. Fuck, Im sorry about this but can a mod please move this to the Real Life Stories section, Im a bit drunk at the moment and its truly my fault. Sometimes i post on the wrong page and this time i didn't catch it before i posted. Sorry! :D