Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shitty Bitty Middies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burgh4Life, Aug 3, 2011.

1. thats fucking dirt hahah probably 2 bucks. Id pay no more than that, let alone buy that haha.

2. people need to stop labelling low grade's as mids.

3. Dude.... I wouldn't even touch that. And its not mids. Mids are not bad weed they are usually just not grown as well and not top strains (I think). That is deffinatly schwag maybe even one of those legal highs you can buy on amazon for $1 an oz. I wouldnt even smoke it

4. HAHAHAHAHAH damn I feel bad for you bro. Ive never got that type shit before

5. That's the weed the tuba players were smoking in the 30's

6. did it get you high?

7. also looks like the guts of a shitty cigarillo.
    [​IMG]

8. Could you possibly like hook me up with a bit man?:smoke:

9. Dude you paid money for that? do your self a favor and go sober for a while if you wanna save money that is just wasting it only pay for good weed or just dont smoke until u can afford too its not too much of a price diff to be smoking sticks and leaves of the shittiest down town bobby brown weed some cartel member smuggled up his asshole over the border

10. weed is weed, obviously its not very good, but he obviously saved some money.

theres really no need to criticize so harshly. its reggies. no ones was denying that. but i'd still smoke it if someone passed me a doobie, and you would too. no need to get snobby

11. That's some of the best dank I've layed my eyes on :D

12. Might be some of the worst weed ive ever seen. better luck next time Lol

13. #33 bleedpoker, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao my bri smoke catnip..used to steal his weed and out catnip in its place and he smoked it all the time (yes he really is tha stupid...)hahaha

And yea...sorry bout that..stuff...lol looks icky

14. #35 bleedpoker, Aug 4, 2011
    *high five

15. #36 bleedpoker, Aug 4, 2011
    *high five

I smoke what I can get and I've smoked shitty stuff like that too often but when its all there is too smoke/$ doesn't provide the yums sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

16. i got me super high 3 bowls of it would get me high for over an hour, and i payed 40 for a quarter.

17. Yo I'd rather be raped by an African witch doctor than smoke that filth

18. Thats special man, id def rather get high on weed that looked shitty over geting raped....but i guess thats just me? alrighty then
    [​IMG]

19. #40 straight purps, Aug 5, 2011
    sounds like a dirty fetish