Shitty ass start to my week

Discussion in 'General' started by Corn-dog, Mar 23, 2004.

1. First off a can't even smoke herb till friday because i may have to take a drug test for a Job that i need to get really bad so i don't want to jepordize anything, than on sunday night someone stole my Bike right off my porch, i'm pissed but not extremely angered because i haven't rode it in about six month and rarely did ride it but it just pisses me off becuase that bike gives me so many memories, it used to be my BMX dirt jump bike and i loved that bike so much, i hand picked all the parts and built it my self and i am also pissed because the thing cost me $1000 dollars.............But thats Not all.........This morning on my way to school i go down into my garage where my car is parked and my window is busted out and someone stole my FUCKING amp in my car. I am so pissed now i have to get my window fixed and i don't have an amp for my subs. I am going to be late to work because of this and all i have to say is i hate drug addicts who steal, and i finally understand why they keep drugs illegal, but what i do have to say is you never here of people breaking windows and stealing shit to get booze money or to get weed money becuase the drug itself is not physically addicting its the drugs that are physically addicting like Herion, crack, coke that piss me off, well hopefully nothing else will get stolen off me, and in a good note this is the first time i have been Burgled(is that even what you call it, i dunno) in 18 years so i guess i have done alright, well i guess there was that one time some one stole the chrome valve caps of my car but that doesn't count cause i stole the one that they stole from me so it all works out.

2. Sorry to hear you have had a shitty time of it.I have to agree with you about the drug addicts alot of the burglary's are down to them.I hope something good comes up for you.Good luck.

3. yeah man that sucks.

in the shop where i work we get the same addicts taking al the easy to see on stuff like "jml" stuff

4. that sucks. and alcohol actually is physically addictive. It's just that you can get a handle of cheap vodka for $12.

5. just wondering... what is a handle?? i guess its an american term or something? i just assumed it was a 60oz bottle of liquor, being that the last 60oz i saw was of Captain Morgans, and that comes in a bottle with a handle on it... ?

6. The Wang is right, alcohol is physically addictive. Also, crack and coke aren't physically addictive.

Where the hell do you live man? You are getting jacked left and right. shitty.