Shitty 48 Hours...

Discussion in 'General' started by EuropeanVW, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Feel free not to read this, I just need to vent for a minute.

Yesterday I planned on playing basketball after school and just relaxing. But nope, grades came, my parents were less than happy with them, and there goes my car for the time being. On top of that, I have to deal with nagging and what not, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Stuff kinda blows by, and the next day comes. Go through the day like I normally would, nothing special. Get home, relax for a bit, then come home after physics review. Walk up into my room, and theres my dad, looking under the bed for clothes (he was doing laundry). Well, whats under my bed? My smoking stuff, of course!

So he takes my bowl, pouch, chillum, a few lighters, all that stuff. Get the usual talk. They obviously know I smoke now, I've been through alot lately, but still, they don't want me doing it.

So now I got my bowl and my chillum gone. Add to that my bong was stolen a week or so ago. And on top of that, the cops confinscated my bubbler, and I got unlawful possesion of marijuana just recently as well.

Oh, and if it couldn't get any worse. The Pistons lose a game 2 that they definately should have won. All they had to do was foul Shaq right at the end of the game, and Kobe wouldn't have hit the three, and they'd be sitting pretty with a 2-0 advantage heading to Detroit. Shitty call on your part, Larry Brown.

If you're too lazy or just don't care enough to read all that, I gave ya a short summary.

Fuck high school. Fuck losing your pieces. Fuck the Lakers. Fuck Larry Brown's shitty play calling.

Sorry about the rant, I'm just stressed out right now and I seriously can't take it anymore.

2. that really sucks bud.

your next bong will be the most amazing thing youll ever toke from!

good luck and karma to ya!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. High School sucks ass man. Fuck it. It'll be over soon.

4. yea that blows man, sorry to hear that shit happen. :(

5. Well, just to make you feel better, I will tell you my situation. I just found out I have diabetes, I was in the hospital for a week, I missed a lot of school work that I didn't have time to make up so I am failing a couple of classes, my parents found a bunch of shit in my room (pipe, weed, cigars, bag of powder, empty bottle of 'tussin, razor blade, etc.) so now I am grounded for at least a month (which means no contact whatsoever with friends, no computer or tv [the rents are at work], nothing fun), I think I am addicted to opiates, and I just feel like shit. My parents don't trust me anymore, and I can't live my life like a normal teenager and have fun.