Shittiest city you've been to?

Discussion in 'General' started by v5gcw, Aug 3, 2012.

1. You got that right. I've been in, and lived in some bad places, but E St Louis is one of the few places I really was fearful for my well being...scary place....

2. Oakland, grime as fuck

3. Fuck yeah it is!:cool:

4. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Tijuana..in America maybe Stockton?[/quote]

Lol actually I change my vote after I read this hahhaa stockton is miserable and in the middle of nowhere

5. Kansas City is not a shithole! What amusement park are you referring to schliterbahn?

6. [quote name='"cannabiscool"']gary, indiana[/quote]

Lol I live right near gary, it's NOT a place you'd ever wanna go lol same with cal city, east Chicago, most of Chicago...

7. I was once stuck in Bum fuck egypt north carolina for a few days.. :smoking:

8. Gotta be a tie between Memphis and Birmingham. Other than the main downtown area Memphis is just a shit hole of a city. Every where we went was just run down and nasty. Birmingham was a close second, got turned around and ended up in the hood, nothing but abandoned businesses and houses.

9. Are you trying to make fun of my post? If so, har har. If not, you're part of the problem my post outlined. I'm saying that they are not responsible for their abhorrent living conditions, that it's a symptom of crypto-discrimination and marginalisation within our corrupt government. Of course I don't expect someone making as stupid a comment as you did to understand any of what I just wrote.

10. Every city I've been to had its own unique brand of shittiest. Give me some peace and quiet in the country.

11. I meant worlds of fun but I hear schliterbahn is pretty cool too.

12. Kansas City, or certain parts of St. Louis.

13. Anywhere in new jersey.

14. Detroit - specifically the east-side suburbs.

15. Mt Vernon, Washington. Full of homeless people, criminals, and sex offenders. I downloaded this sex offender app on my iPod and there were like 20 sexual predators in like a two block radius. Creepy shit.

16. Cleveland, Harlem, Toledo.

17. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']lawton oklahoma[/quote]

This. Trust me, I live here

18. prince albert saskatchewan, just hate the place

19. #80 SirBongwalski, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    I can't decide it's either Inglewood, parts of Chicago, or Fargo though it's not ghetto just boring as hell.