Shittiest city you've been to?

Discussion in 'General' started by v5gcw, Aug 3, 2012.

1. But thats where Tech N9ne is from so it can't be tooo terrible, lmfao jk. HUGE TECH N9NE FAN

2. ^Actually Kansas City has a really cool downtown atmosphere. Lots of neat sculptures and a great bar scene/nightlife.

Shittiest city I have seen is probably New Orleans before the hurricane. But it was also my favorite.

3. Oshawa, ONT.
    Generally most of the city is overall, grimey as hell.

4. Kota Bharu, Malaysia. Never again.

5. I guess where I'm living now. I won't be that specific because it's such a small community but huron county is by far the shittiest.

6. gary, indiana

7. St louis-Missouri

OR

Huntsville-Alabama

8. That's dispicable..

9. Hey man thats where I spent first 10 years on this planet. I remember going back to visit friends there in about 82 and going out to listen to music we walked by an alley guys with machine guns i dont mean little ones but ak 47's walking out few feet looking at us and saying " you dont want to be here."

Some of the locations outside the us im sure make it pale, but in this country its on of the more hostile area's.

10. Wichita...Ugh, fuck do I hate Kansas.

11. Casper, Wyoming. It's a meth town.

12. I'm not from America but everything I hear about Wyoming, has to do with someone being killed, or a raise in the use of meth use.

13. Bridgeport, Connecticut LOL

14. Tijuana was by far the worst, everybody is trying to sell you something and people walk around with fully automatic weapons out, and we almost got kidnapped by a couple corrupt "policia". lol. north philly is a close second though in the badlands. I used to frequent that area to grab buds.

15. Las vegas I hate that dump its so aged looking and theres nothing but scante warriors running around at night.....I seen a homeless crackhead riding a decorated electric wheelchair trying to run over a cracked out lady...not to mention huge ass cockaroaches on the floor fuck that...... fuckery.

16. indiannapolis

17. #57 Slappy Bob, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    Camden NJ anyone who says different has never been there

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Have you seen the beach there? It's beautiful.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyjia-uobh0]I've Been Everywhere Johnny Cash Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

I've been everywhere and parts of New Jersey are the worst. Only in New Jersey have I walked into a restaurant bathroom and asked myself "Did someone just get murdered in here or did someone loose bowel control?"

Only in New Jersey have I asked myself "Are these Ukranian girls who are selling me ice cream at the boardwalk part of a human trafficking network? That big Russian looking guy keeping an eye on them over by the bench makes me think so."

Only in New Jersey have I gotten jumped for wearing a Stealers t-shirt. And I have walked around Cinccinatti wearing that shirt with PRIDE, even after Pittsburgh fans killed an Ohio citizen in downtown Pittsburgh weeks earlier for the same thing.

If I'm in the area I will avoid the whole state and aim for New York City. NYC is the shit. The amount of craziness on one island is breathtaking. Where can you see people gambling at 10am in full view of police officers? NYC Confucious Park. Where can you see homeless people passed out in the streets.... On any curb really. How hard is it to find bud? Not at all. Poverty it huge North of central park so they come to you.

20. I just got done touring phish across country, and atlantic city was by far the scummiest place ever. Drugs and gangs run that down there are like no factories or any industry