Shittiest city you've been to?

Discussion in 'General' started by v5gcw, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Honestly... Phoenix.

Perhaps it wasn't the worst city I've ever been to but it was definitely the biggest letdown of a city I've ever been to. I hear people rave about it all the time, I thought it was really just a hot, mostly salmon colored piece of shit with a surprisingly small, weak downtown.

I've been to quite a few shitty cities in Pennsylvannia and the midwest but I'm never terribly disappointed by those. I just go in with the expectation that I won't get shot and when I don't, I leave them perfectly satisfied.

2. NYC. I mean the last time I was there I was 8 but I remember it being dirty as hell. And whatever city is on the Canada side of Niagara falls. It smelled like a Jersey version of France.

3. no question..E. ST LOUIS, IL where chevy chase had problems in the vacation movie. Detroits in the same catagory

4. Yo, I loved kc lol but I was only 5 and lived in a nice suburb

5. All of new jersey. Should be demoted from state to territory as far as I'm concerned

6. Hawaii, grass shacks, no electricity, no running water...had to drink coconuts...

7. Hawaii is a city?

8. It is now!

9. Fayetteville NC, fuck that motherfucking place.

Agree with cookiecrisp...Pigeon Forge TN is one of the scariest random enclaves of white fucking randomness also.

10. hmm... I've been to a lot of cities in different countries but I cant say that any particular one was "shitty," its more of a matter of making the best with what you have to work with, we always managed to find the sweet spot or have a really awesome time with some locals.

I thought Baltimore would be the worst one, pulled in on the harbour and it smelled soo bad, I was scanning the water for decapitated heads and we were confined to a small part of town to avoid gang violence or whatever, but whatever, we had a really sweet area to be confined to and it was a blast!

11. LA is a fucking dump, I can't believe it has the reputation it does.

12. First time I rolled into LA we headed straight into the industrial area, and there was a full grown pitpull laying dead on the sidewalk with a pool of blood around its mouth, soo many hobos, soooo sketchy haha. Went back the next day the dog was still there just with a blue tarp covering half its body.

13. Corpus Christi, TX.

14. lawton oklahoma

15. Alice Springs. Fuckin Abos, dirty, stingy, cunts.

16. I don't know what part of Fayetteville you were in but that city is nice, especially the campus and everything:confused_2:

17. This was back in 1999. I just remember a lot of trailers, and a really shitty seafood restaurant haha

18. Ooooohhh that's why! That place has exploded now and it is so damn nice. Partly because of UofA being right there, and Walmart because it is based out of a city right around there so there is a lot of money flowing through the city now.

You'd definitely be surprised if you went back. Has a nice hippie vibe to it too.

Edit: That link was made by itself...as if it needs anymore free advertising.

19. new jersey has some shitty parts of certain cities..

can't really judge a whole city if you've only been to certain parts

20. Some parts of Baltimore.