Shits getting complicated!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dudedude4, Nov 18, 2011.

1. In your text, was there anything that means,

"Wanna do it again?"

2. Haha the OP is a little outdated.. we've hung out several times since. Still tryna pull the trigger though.

3. just gotta go up to her and be like :

"my erected shaft wants to probe your insides gurrrl."

4. dude it seems like you're at the end

next time you chill with her, just get really hard, and be like i have a boner, wanna see/touch it? if she says no, drop her

5. [quote name='"dudedude4"']

Haha the OP is a little outdated.. we've hung out several times since. Still tryna pull the trigger though.[/quote]

It's been about three months man... Pull the damn trigger already!!! If you don't soon she won't think you're ever going to do it!

6. OP are you dead

7. #107 dudedude4, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Nah bro, this chick isn't that cool. Two weeks after i made her breakfast, we went out again for a little sunset by the river, watching the sun go down behind the skyline. talked for hours, light touches, etc. That over was two weeks ago now... she kept saying what a great time she had when we hugged goodbye, which we certianly did...

... but she hasn't responded to two of my messages now trying to set up another meetup. Even though in between those messages, I ran into her and she again said what a great time she had.

Dunno if i can fox with a girl like that. Flat out didnt respond to me, twice, a week apart. She's done that before, only to get at me a week later apologizing, but setting up another date to hang. I dunno if that's coming this time, so I might have to tuck my heart back in.

8. You could stop texting so much and make phone calls or ask her to do stuff with you in person.

9. #109 dudedude4, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Half the plan-making stuff was over the phone, besides, text messages are a reality. People get them and know how to respond, i clearly care about her, whether i call or text :p Perhaps something that hasn't been said yet?

10. Maybe if we got pics we could see how hot see is and if she's worth really fucking working for.

But my view is if a girl doesn't respond to two texts, move on.

11. she is fucking gorgeous... but i agree about the texts. its just super confusing cause only 2 weeks ago we were on a sunset walk alone, hitting it off.

12. you should have made your move after the watching the sunset trust me her vagina was wet and throbbing after that

13. Texting implies a subconscious distance very similar to the anonymity the internet provides. It also implies being too rushed to dial numbers and sit down and talk.

If you have the option, always call.

14. I dont understand then the mentality of, "oh he didnt make a move yet. Guess i wont text him back to give him a chance to do it!" Wtf!!

15. That's just chicks for you man. The longer you wait to actually prove you feel something for a girl, the more and more she'll inch you over to either the "Friendzone" or the "I don't care much about you anymore but I guess I'll still talk to you since you give me attention" zone. It took me a while to figure this out but I got it down. I suggest you pull the trigger and kiss her the next time you do some romantic-like shit with her like watching a sunset together.

16. Maybe you've been friend-zoned?

17. thats the plan, but how do i get her to let me in just one more time? Should I really try calling again after 2 unanswered messages?

18. if I recall correct you said you had class together right?? just ask her after class and if you don't have class I would suggest calling her and leave a message. If she doesn't get back to you after that I think it's time to move on

19. No. I'd chill if I were you. I know its hard but if you keep calling her and she doesn't pick up she'll start thinking you're clingy. I say wait a few days, see if she texts you or calls you first. If she's really interested she'll call or text you first.