Shits getting complicated!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dudedude4, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Yo i feel both of ya'll, i am still gonna go for it but im also still interested in your point of view. Which actions meant she's not down - bringing a friend, or forgetting about the lunch date that she herself made?

2. stop texting! and call her!

3. I would not worry about the friend thing, that can mean several things...

However, her forgetting the lunch date thing and then not texting you for days? That is where I say her actions are speaking louder. I am speaking from just what I have experienced- and this may not be accurate for every girl- but I would DEFINITELY not forget a lunch date I had created if I was interested...

My advice and take from it what you will: Do not focus all of your attention on her tonight. Matter of fact, treat her more like an aquaintance and see how she responds. Don't be rude, but don't treat her better than any other chic in the room.

Report back in the morning.

4. I agree with greenbuddha on the lunch thing neg points Fo sho. Still go for it, though. Just don't make her the center of your attention.

5. Texting is not the way to get the girl, a phone call is much better and a conversation in person is even more so.

6. Updates soon!

7. Hey guys, so Friday night I texted her to let her know what time people are comin over for that party. She said it's going to depend on what her friend wants to do (they had made plans before I invited her), and she also said in case she couldn't come, what I was doing tonight, or the next day. I ended up hanging out with my other friends that night, and so we decided on her coming over the next morning before I had to go to work (i work during the day saturday) to make brunch and hang. She accidentally woke up late, and made sure to send me a text to let me know she is running a bit late. I live across town from her - she chose to spend almost an hour and a half in transit just for some 45 minutes at my house before my shift. On her way she was apologizing profusely for running late, to the point where i was just like, please don't be sorry!!! haha.

When she got here, I made her a delicious breakfast. I poured her own cup of water and she asked to drink out of mine instead. And a little bit into sitting down on my couch to eat together, our legs were touching, and she did not withdraw. Unfortunately minutes later I had to go to work. She walked me to my office a few blocks away, on the walk she explained why she's been so busy and overwhelmed by schoolwork, and we made tentative plans to hang again this coming week, depending on her workload. She gave me 2 hugs goodbye, almost one after another.

Don't tell me these aren't good signs!

8. bump bump! whats a good next move yooooo?

9. coitus

10. Unsubscribing from this shit storm.

11. lol wut?

12. This has been going on since November?

13. haha yup.. slowly but surely

14. Should I RTFT or can I get a summary :D

15. met a girl in a college class last semester, she's showing good signs but it's moving slow as fuck, and im thinking it's time to seal the deal! And in short i was in a 4 year relationship until a month before i met this girl. so i am out of shape!

16. #76 Postal Blowfish, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    I read the thread, and my strong impression is that you're wasting your time.

She wants you to text her, never texts back, takes forever to text back... that's totally inconsistent, not to mention incredibly rude. If she was interested in you, we wouldn't still be talking about this three months on. Being "indecisive" is another way of saying "I'm having a hard time saying yes to you."

Sorry to be so blunt.

My advice: make your move, and prepare to move on hoping you won't have to.

17. i agree postal, that she is sending mixed signals at best... however, when she came over last weekend (my most recent update), i got the vibe that i am being given a shot. I played it cool this weekend and didn't call her, and what do you know, first thing monday morning, before 9am even, she starts conversationally texting me.

in short, I gotta give it a shot! let's hope we are both wrong about her indecisiveness!

18. In any case, after three months I doubt anyone would fault you for making your move (except to say you should have made it sooner). It struck me that nothing is really changing and something will have to be done to make the situation change for better or worse. So I hope you're right about your read, but if it ends up being more of the same you better reach for the eject handle.

19. Relationships only keep growing and moving when people keep learning from one another. You need to keep impressing her and pushing it forward.. You need to be the one to sweep her off her feet before someone else does..

20. I just read this whole thread, and I have to say that you sound like you're on the hook. I mean she likes the attention from you, but probably has another in her sight.

I say you cut your losses now and make one last desperate move: the naked man. If you watch how I met your mother, you'll know what I mean. If not, ask to go to her place to study or something. Then try to get her to leave the room long enough to strip. Wait for to come back and see your "swelling pride". She can only do two things, go for it or tell you to get out. Either way you get off that hook and get to continue on with life.

I have been there. I wasted way too much time pining away for some lady that just wanted my attention and not my member. I just wish I had known to move on instead of wasting time and energy.