Shits getting complicated!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dudedude4, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Man dont be makin plans over text like that, call her up

2. Wait, you guys really think i should ask her out again?? She clearly got the text lol... i dunno, if she is too chicken to say no by text, she is probably too chicken to say no in person. Starting to think that's the only reason we went out in the first place:confused:

3. Pick up your phone and call her like a big boy would do. Only try to make plans over text if you absolutely know she's interested.

4. Picture of you and picture of girl may help determine the problem

5. like i said before, talk to the bitch in person. you'll be able to tell by the way shy reacts if she wants to go out with you or not.

6. OH MY DAYS...

GIVE HER THE CHANCE TO SAY NO. If you give them the chance to escape they will, it's about trapping them and getting it out of them :)

7. Hey everyone, things are still going with this girl, and somehow, I still have no idea where I stand. I am in need of some counsel here from people who don't know me and her.

After I left off in this thread, it turned out her phone was fucked or something that weekend, she told me in class. We ended up actually getting assigned to do a presentation together, so we ended up hanging out a bit one-on-one and for a while she was definitely showing very positive signs.

We hung out just the two of us at her place right at the end of the semester, as a final lil hang-out before break. She mentioned she had invited her other friend Ryan (a dude) to hang out with us (without asking me first, me thinking it was going to be just the 2 of us), but he could not come, she said. I interpreted the fact that she bothered mentioning this as to mean she was trying to make it clear this was not a date. She also mentioned we should text over break. Break was a month long, I texted her once about a week and a half in about some music she gave me, and never received a response. Over the rest of break I familiarized myself with the notion of this crazy game being over, and dealing with the disappointment there.

The first weekend after the beginning of the semester, I was invited to a party on her street, so I texted her saying I will be at a party on her street. She texts back (something it usually takes her DAYS to do, if it all) after a mere fifteen minutes and says she will also be at a party on her street, but that if its not the same one, we should meet up for a bit. She turned out to be at this party, where she is pretty drunk already. We could not hear each other to talk so SHE said we should have lunch on Monday at 4pm. I say, GREAT!

So 4 pm monday rolls around. I text her asking where she's at. No response. I call, no response. After wandering around for about 45 minutes, sure I've been stood up, I finally decided to say **** it and go home. To my surprise I run into her on my way home. She has no idea it was 4pm, no idea that we were supposed to hang out at 4pm even, and hadnt heard her phone cause it was silent from class. I know she knew were hanging out that day and wasnt too drunk to remember, because we saw each other in between these times and mentioned it. So after telling me she missed those calls cause her phone was on silent, she said she has to go do homework and will not be free to hang out tonight. Yet this damn thing was her idea! Not ready to give up, I mention to her I am having a party this weekend and she said she will come for a bit, and will bring a friend.

Forum-goers, i need to release myself of her. Are these signs she is just not into me? Honestly, I welcome that at this point. I can't tell if this homework thing is a lie, and regardless of that even, why she would set a date to hang out and then blow me off like that. I need to know whether to give this up or keep going.

I am thinking of making my final stand at my party this weekend. Maybe pull her aside and tell her I have the hots for her.

8. Damn it's been a while since you posted on this thread, but are you SURE she wasn't hammered and doesn't remember asking you to lunch?

9. #29 dudedude4, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    Haha, she WAS hammered when she asked me out to lunch. She didnt forget though that we were going to hang out today in general, we had talked about it again the previous day, since she remembered it then I figured she'd remember we'd said we'd meet up at 4.

I guess what put me off was that she apparently had too much work to reschedule before the weekend. We were going to hang one-on-one. She is coming to my party, but we will not at all be alone there. I can't tell if she doesnt give a shit about me or if she actually has that much work to do.

Another question for you guys - does she somehow not know I like her yet? For goodness sake, I paid for her meal the very first time we hung out.

10. #30 brahmabull, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    get her drunk at your party, dont talk about anything, just make a move, go for the kiss

she will MOST likely kiss you back, but if she doesnt, toss her to the curb

alcohol = truth serum

edit: thought i should add more bc i like you

when she comes to the party, dont pay her much attention, just do your thing and talk to other girls, and then eventually youre gonna bump into her, give her a hug and be like LETS DRINK or LETS DO SHOTS or something to that extent, now this is really important, you have to take her by the hand and lead her everywhere you go, for example lead her to where the drinks are, lead her outside if you wanna smoke or be alone, lead her to your room, this way she knows that you are in charge and you are more than just friends bc youre holding her hand, and you can make the move outside if you are alone or in your room, just lock the door!

11. Yeah ima have a lot of alcohol there. The problem is, im hosting, so all my friends will be there! How do I get her inprivate to do that?

12. just ask her what you doing on so and so day.If she says,shes doing something on that day, move on to the next girl...

13. i added more to my post, check it, lemme know if you have questions

14. Dude, golden advice. The only problem I forsee is that she is bringing a friend who I don't know, who probably wont know my friends. Im worried they are gonna be attached at the hip!

15. thats what wingmen are for!

have one of your friends keep that girl busy hahaha introduce them to each other and then take your girl and go off

man if i was at your party i would make sure we both got laid lol its just experience really, they are not all gonna say yes but the ones that are on the fence i can def pull them into the yes zone hahaha good luck bro you got this in the bag, from what you say your girl doesnt seem like a bitch, she just seems confused and maybe a lil shy? i dunno but you got this, may the force be with you

16. dude she is definitely confused and shy. She has even told me one of her main issues is being indecisive. Yo since you got the know-how here, what are some good drinks I should have around that are strong and girl-friendly?? Any good drinking games too? Let me tell you why Im such a n00b man - I just got out of a 3.5 year relationship a few months ago (glad its over btw) and i am only 21. I pretty much missed the entire hookup boat in those 3.5 years.

17. jungle juice man bitches love jungle juice

get a whole bunch of vodka and a whole bunch of koolaid and just mix that shit up to the point where you cant even taste the vodka, girls will drink it like its water and theyll be FUCKED hahahah

mix it in a cooler if you have one or a punch bowl or something big like that

18. and give me some rep you lil niggga

19. hahahaha. you did earn it.

20. lol this guys advice is just get her hammered

you'd think girls would be on to someone who's insisting they drink these strong drinks