Shits and Giggles (With Pics)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mentlegen, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I was going to do a stealth micro grow-box type operation (still am). I have to get lights, fans, and some kind of light adapter.
    With that being said, I have this desk lamp with a cool square shade, and I had put a cup of soil beside it. Then I realized I could easily grow a seedling there; it had the perfect height so as not to be seen. So I did it. Then I grew some more. I had 4 or 5 little babies. I killed two little ones off and transplanted the other three into separate cups. I have this desk= lamp clip-on type thing, it's got 25W aimed at those puppies. The lamp has 75W. Obviously I need a bit more.

I just wanted to share this cool little set up with you guys, I might use different types of structure to hold the seedlings and grow them til they're too big fro the cups. Not sure yet.

Pic attached.

Attached Files:

2. You need to get some 5500k-6500k CFL and they need to be placed about 2 inches above your plant. Right now your plant is very unhealthy as your stem has been stretched unbelievably. Your yields will be very low if you do not correct this issue fairly soon.

3. I'm trying to get that done tomorrow, actually.