Shit..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JointRolla, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Im fuckn blazed right now.. i fuckn smoke outside in my house...(live with parents).. And i finsh my 2g joint.. :smoke: and i start to go inside the screen glass door.. and i see a light in the kitchen turn on(im in my basement no lights on) .. my hearts poundin bad! and i slowly start to shut the door (it sticks) it made all this noice.. i felt like throwin up i was diein "dood god dont let me get fucked over).. so basically im diein here and i start to go "okay fuck it dood shut the door and hide the roach) so i shut it slowly, and then faster. So i run slide behind my coach tossin' the roach under the coach and then i POP! up and jump on the coach. Basically eyes closed and pretendin' to snore.. My mom comes down and checks on me.. Starts to knock on my harm.. I go "waahh mma whatsh wrongg" and she goes i heard a noise.. and i go no its alright go to sleep. And i BAM! knock her on the head lights on momma! and i toss her in the closet.. i precede up stairs and i knock on my door "whose home" ...

woahh i just realized im fuckn blazed :smoke::smoke:

2. Hahah what the fuck
    that was a close one

3. yahh i know i was diein

4. Um...Ok? This was stupid.

5. you clicked on the thread man..leave out this negativity.

..i was curious however, just how you smoked outside in your house?:p:p:smoke:

6. I wonder this too.. :confused:

-AFD

7. wait.. you knocked out your mom and threw her in the closet?:confused:

8. I was wondering the same thing. :eek:

9. This kis was torched when this was written. I got he was outside...and was suddenly magicaly transported to his basement and apparently his coach...Not his couch was there and he jumped on his coach and knocked his moms headlights out?

Damn, You son were blazed.

10. Umm :confused:

Attached Files:

11. Wow.. i was really blazed.. Uh sorry you didnt like reading my stody buddah..

basically i wrote this by closin my eyes and typin.. it was weird as hell 1 of my favorite

times smokin alone

12. so what really occurred??? Can you clarify??

13. get off the computer and go outside man,

pretty soon all those girls will be jailbait to you

;)

14. hahaha you knocked your mom out and put her in the closet? wtf? lol im blazed this made me laugh so hard

15. Haha I'm not blazed :( And it still made me crack up. Funny shit man.

16. When i can understand myself what happened i will clarify :-o im still in awe my self..

Also i smoke with people lol.. i just enjoy smoking nice and along its very calming..

17. me three?

18. i agree with everything this man just said 100%

19. lmao you'd better clarify ya reefer smoker