Shit you got in trouble for in school.

Discussion in 'General' started by twaockrider, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Once I was in study hall, sitting about three or four rows up in the middle. The room is like a really wide staircase and goes up about 10 rows. My friend Cody was next to me and he says " Hey is that Cobbs hat? " I was pretty sure it was, and I was high as hell after skipping out during lunch for a toke. I was pretty restless and decided to go check the hat out. It was sitting on the teachers desk which is dead center in the front of the room. There were some girls sitting in front of us, so I decided to walk to the end of the row and slip between some empty desks. It just so happens I tripped and took out like 4 desks and a kid named Brent. A couple of the desks broke and I got suspended for 10 days because it was like my 4th or 5th suspension of the year.

2. LMAO...I'm not sure why, but the Brent part had me rollin'. :laughing:

3. Got sent to the principals office for chucking my fellow classmates schoolbags out the window :D

Plenty of us doing it, just I was stupid enough to get caught.

4. Back in highschool, we had a fairly high speed chase away from the principle. LOL

We decided we were gonna skip out on Community Service day - and the Principle was outside guarding the student car lot... so we hauled ass past her (she was quite a heavy lady), hopped in my friends Jeep and sped out. Not 30 seconds later - she's on our ass in some old ass Ford Tempo.

It was horrible. She followed us out into the country, until we sped away an took enough turns to lose her.

Never thought the biotch would actually CHASE US DOWN. Haha.

We all ended up getting suspended, except for the driver who got expelled.

5. Thats seriously some bullshit.

6. No, what is some bullshit is that she tried to press charges on him for kidnapping. None of our parents were going to agree with the psycho biotch... so she couldn't press charges... but still - AIN'T that about a bitch?

7. indeed it is my friend. I never really got in trouble at school. I have too much self-control i guess :cool: haha

8. Durban Poison :eek:
    What in the world was her justification for kidnapping? She saw you guys run and jump in his car. Obviously he didn't force you to do it [​IMG]

9. i shot this kid in the side of the head with a rubber band and i got suspended for a day because " you could have put out his eye" it was bullshit but turned out to be the best suspention ever i had like a 4 day weekend and my parents didnt care

10. I got frustrated in the computer lab cause my computer was fucking up and I lost a bunch of work, i dropped the monitor screen down, on the floor. I dont remember what my punishment was, but I got a few days off school which was a bonus.

:hello:eric:hello:

11. I don't know. I think she tried to play it off that he was 18 at the time, and we weren't (17, Hmm... huge differance. That one year apparently would have inhibited the developement of rational judgement).

12. I got about a quarter year in ISS (ins school suspention) for not telling on someone.

During luch he opened a fruit cup and chunked it, fucking nailed the principal.

Haha, I noticed she changed her clothes when I was in the office with her yelling at me.

13. lol i had about 13 supsensions this year, one of them was for 2 months straight. I've done everythign in school.

14. I got suspended for stupid shit with girls most of the time. I remember it like it was yesterday haha. never with bud tho but dam those were the days. I keep thinking of that too short song " IM JUST GETTING SOME HEAD" LOL idk im lit haha

15. On the last day of school me and a couple of stoner buddies threw dutch guts at one of the deans, but we never got caught.

16. One day me and two other budies were skipping, our school is way low security and we just walked off campus inbetween classes, right by campus advisers and everyone. We never got cought. We were a good quarter mile away from the school and a couple streets away just walking when a HUGE black guy in a golf cart, he took up both seats and hes one of the football coatches, rolled up jammin' out to some Dido, when he got to us the threw a quit right, peeled out and almost pulled off a 180 right infront of us, one kid had to move from being hit. He freaked out screaming at us "What the fuck do you think you're doing" we all just pulled out fake check out passes and somehow got off with it.

Damn, then there was one time years ago when I first started smoking, we bailed out on lunch and walked underneath a bridge close to the school and I had some absolute fire, about a little less than an 8th. Me and my two other budies, same ones that almost got cought skipping with me, and we started backing bowl, after bowl until eventualy it was all gone. At the time I don't think I had ever been so high, getting back to school was the hardest thing I have ever done and when we got back classes were just starting and I got into class onetime. I walk in reaking of dro, everyone around me just looked at me and one girl said "damn you smell good" and smiles. My eyes were bleeding and asian. To make it worse it was french class and everyime the teacher would say one word I would be almost on the floor laughing, she instantly knew I was high and started ragging on me the whole day, calling on, calling me out on my eyes, and just joking with me. Straightest lady ever. Then I had to go to my medical acadamy class which the teacher all sorts of anti-drug. But oh she knew, longest and scariest class I've ever been in.

I guess my buddies had a hard time too but I don't remember their stories.

17. Highschool for me was just a place to get in fights and to argue with teachers

I think the administration was happy when i graduated.

18. possession of alcohol/smoking (cigarettes, although it was actually a bowl :)) on property.

19. It was dissection day and i threw a frog at some girl.. ya. got a couple of days of iss for it.

ive gotten in trouble a lot.. mostly in middle school and elementary but i never got suspended.

20. a kid threw a donut at my lunch table and then i took one of those hard granola bars wipped it at his table it hit a pepsi can and it went all over them (all most started a food fight) i got and in school suspension