Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shit what am I going to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurtonSnow, Jan 25, 2010.

1. To skip all the little details and get to the point I found out I have to take a drug test in 3-4 weeks. Maybe longer I'm not really sure, but I need to be prepared to take it just incase its at the low end of that spectrum.

I smoke everyday, but I don't smoke much. To give you an idea I buy about an 1/8th of dank at the beginning of the month, and have to reup by the end of it.

I already have a fast metabolism and low body fat. I'm 5' 9" 135 and I'd have to say mostly muscle. I workout 4-5 times a week and try and eat pretty healthy.

Obviously I am going to quit smoking, thats not a big deal, but I just don't want to quit and get fucked up cuz I got this DT alert on short notice.

Is there anything I can do to help clean myself out better? I know people dope themselves up on niacin, but I find this pointless since my metabolism is already wicked fast.

On top of my exercising i'm replacing every liquid I drink with water (execpt alcohol :p.)

I know no one can tell me if I am going to pass or not, but what I really want to know is does the quantity of what you smoke effect whats in your system or is it just simply how often regardless of the amount?

2. If you just do normal excersise and drink water, etc. all the basic steps i gaurentee 3-4 weeks is more than enough to get everything out of your system

3. well it takes weed about 4 weeks to get out of the body of a fat slob lol wich you clearly dont sound to be so probably alot sooner, id say 2 to 3 weeks. also i hear if you drink thouse 5 hour energy shots constantly thoruhgout a course of one day, its like a herbal detox and will clean you out

4. you'll be fine if it isnt for 3 weeks. on average I smoke about a quarter a week and come clean on drug tests if i dont smoke for 2 weeks. keep on working out and drinking water for 2.5 weeks or so cuz that gets all the thc out but dont workout or drink rapidly a couple days before the test, cuz if there is any thc left by that point itd get concentrated.

5. hey dawg i passed one with wut id say is a fast metabolism weighing 165 pounds and bein 5 feet9 and my stomachs flat n im skinny so i cant imagine how skinny you are...

i had around 4 or 5 days to prepare for mine, i just drank plenty of water and took a couple of cranberry pills evry day and passed it,

6. hey dawg i wouldnt worry about it tho seriously you could smoke up this week n still be safe, i gotta take a drug test my dad found my pipe n shit so i said for him to drug test me he said hes gunna but im callin his bluff man imma smoke a huge blunt tommorow

7. You smoke an eighth a month? It will be out of your system in 3 weeks easily. Exercise/drink cranberry juice/water more often, and you will be good.

8. Just stop smoking, consider it a T break, but if you're like most other people and don't want to, drink a lot of water, cranberry juice if you can, or eat a lot of grapes because they are a natural detoxin.

9. 3-4 weeks? Holy fuck you are good. Just drink a bit of extra water.

10. and for the love of god dont buy any detox drinks.

11. IMO you have 3 options. You stop smoking til the DT. Buy fake piss. Or fail your DT

12. he said he was going to stop... read the first post at least plz

13. you sound a lot like me--same size, same about smoked, same activity... so you should be fine. i stopped a week before a drug test (wasn't supposed to happen for like 2 months, but they called me early), and that was when I wasn't even doing any real exorcise. 3-4 weeks is cake, man.

14. Yeah man i smoke about an eighth a week and i passed a test just 2 weeks after quitting. 30 days means its completely out, but most drug tests wont pickup anything after 2 weeks.

15. 28 days is the average for THC to be gone from ur blood. So if your drinkin alot of water and stuff for 3 weeks, u should be good. GL man

16. Eat all raw foods and drink plenty of water.

17. ^Eat some raw chicken..see what happens

18. salmonella FTW!

Damn some of you guys are assholes on here! Saying you can stop and pass in 2 weeks, makes me want to keep smoking, but I am going to be responsible and quit for a little, doing that will make me win 3 different ways; T-break, saving money, and I pass which results in my mom paying for my motorcycle insurance!

19. Ghetto ass detox tips:

7 flinstones vitamins a day (buy only the kind with lots of VITAMIN B12)
    green tea, brew your own, more delicious. and put less sugar in it.
    eat two big macs the day of the test to block any remaining thc from leaving your fat

and for the love of god man, dont make the mistake lots of people make,
    when you piss in the cup, make sure its IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR PISS SESSION.
    piss in the toilet for about 7 seconds, THEN IN CUP, then rest in the toilet.

Good luck bro man.

20. Just drink water every day and a lot throughout the day, it will work man, you don't need to buy anything to help. Since you are a fit person, I think your system will be fine if you keep drinking enough water.