Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shit weed..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Dec 31, 2011.

1. I recently received some damp weed that really is shit, not frosty at all, full of seeds, mild high, the weed my dealer used to give me was good, frosty as fuck, but this is terrible, should i talk to him and tell him i want something better, or should i just change dealer (even though i have no idea where they are) UK here btw.

2. He gave you a much larger amount though right?

Where in the Uk u at

3. Depends how well you know him. I know my dealer so I would say something to him but it all depends on the buyer/dealer relationship man..

4. Manchester here, and definitely not, i always trust him when he says it's 4grams, but even when it's dry i don't think it is

5. There's some good weed in Manchester man.
    I personally know students from Uni in Salford so it's always easy for me to get hold of some when I visit (when I don't have my own for whatever reason).
    My advice? Go get more dealers, find whichever's best and try getting to know him.
    When you've been into it longer then chances are one of your toking friends are going to start selling anyway. Then you won't need to be ripped off ever again, other than those times he runs out.:smoke:

6. maybe he picked up a batch that is not quite done curing.. ask him if he has anything else

7. Its really depends on if you paid the same price for the good weed as you did for the shit weed you just received. If it was cheaper then it's less bad

8. UK dealers are shit a majority of the time.. They tell u it's 2gs but it always comes to 1.6-1.8, at least where I am, they charge ridiculous fixed prices whether they pick up some shitty bud or some frosty dank they don't change the prices.

Only one of my guys is honest if I call him for bud he will let me know it's not the quality that I want, I say never be afraid to tell them if ur not happy with it. It's just a bit dodgy since a majority of the time they're all connected to organised crime..

9. #9 Franktg, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    There seems to be a damp batch going around the UK at the moment. Does it look the same as this

10. I'm sure you would gain more respect if you show where you stand with him..

But like others have said, it depends on your dealer/buyer relationship.

11. all i can get at the store is rancid milk. wah wah wah nobodys fault but your own if you buy shit weed man, get your head out of your ass, weigh what you buy and stop being a bitch about it

12. It's a dealer.
    You said they "used to" sell you good weed, and you've only mentioned this shit weed as a singular occurrence? You're thinking of ditching the guy over that...perhaps you should stop and think for a moment. He's a dealer, not a grower. They don't actually create the weed themselves, and sometimes they like you get "shit weed". It just happens. To everyone.
    You could mention it, but chances are by your next pick up it will be a non-issue.