Shit the news says

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, May 21, 2012.

1. Last night while I played Diablo, I had the TV turned on to keep me company and since my focus is all on the damn computer screen, I just turned on the tv and let it play. I think the music awards was on, something bout stevie wonder getting some ultimate award (when showing stevies acheivements, one of them was hugging Obama when he became president.)

Ooo more subtle expressions of celeb worship to obama. Great.

Anyways the news came on and they were talking about our occupation in Yemen with drones and such because "One of al-qaedas bomb masters are running around in there"

Bomb masters? Sounds like my fucking dibalo character. Shit sounds too stupid.

2. Obama is a level 80 Bomb Master... It takes one to know one I guess.

3. obama tangent: if i were trying to get obama reelected and worked the alabama votes, id use the slogan "gobama"...

4. gobombem

5. actually...im gonna sig myself

6. what does that make the U.S.? the bomb god?

7. Isn't the news stupid sometimes? I swear its like every channel just steals stories from Assosciated Press and just put their own opinonated spin on it.

8. Why can't our news be like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92j3mTH3wo]Facebook IPO video: shares at crazy valuation, post meager gains - YouTube[/ame]

9. Read that Ron Paul dropped out to avoid embarrassing Rand Paul in Kentucky's primary.

10. :rolleyes: who came up with that nugget of bullcrap?

11. Wow. I'm reminded of that quote: "it's better for the world to think you maybe a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." I'd say it definitely applies to that reporter! :laughing:

12. Shit and that article comes from AP, one of the most trust worthy new sources my ass.

Who should I believe, AP or the 5+ emails from the Ron Paul campaign that promised that Paul was not dropping out, just ending campaigning do to finances. Hell even Rand Paul said in an interview that his dad is a very opinionated man of principle and would never drop out to try to save face.

13. there's no swag in quoting yourself in your own sig

14. yeah im just a loser man....