Shit that's been goin on with me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by metalstonerking, Aug 2, 2006.

1. So as you know, I was busted about 3 weeks ago, which inspired me to track down some shrooms and have a blast (see my thread in Spirituality). Also, I've started smoking cigs because I can't blaze too often anymore, I still do occasionally though, so not too bad.

I've been meeting a shitload of girls for some reason recently, and I also met up with this girl from grade school I haven't seen for years. She was with her older sister of I think 4 years now and apparently she digs me :D which is rerally funny to me.

I've almost completely stopped drinking... I was never a huge drinker, but whenever it was there I always downed about 12 shots in 2 minutes, cause I liked to be fucked up haha... but now it's like 3-4 times a year.. its all good...

I met this dude at a headshop by me and he's a pretty badass dude... talked to him last night and he's got shrooms, good dank, Xanax, some sort of patches, coke, and I think acid or something...

I got a job doing interviews backstage for metal bands and I already did Ozzfest (Me and my buddy are employed by www.ultimate-guitar.com some of you guitarists may know it), so I'll post when its up (interviewd Strapping Young Lad and Bad Acid Trip).. I also got a part time day job at a grocery store near me with a different buddy of mine and it pays decently... so between the two jobs I should be covered to get a large order of mushrooms, dank, and Xanax... maybe a bit of yay?

There's also an opportunity for me to get a Buick Rendezvous for a good price soon, which would help me out alot...

However, my ex gf's mom did call today and tell me she was outside my house... so I went and talked to her... she hates me... like fucking HATES me haha... basically she's sick of me talking to her daughter and I personally think it would be a good idea anyways cause she needs to move on and she's also pretty vulnerable...

She also told me her husband and probably some of his friends are going to beat my ass... haha.. so I got that to watch for.. thank god I got friends in the arms business who hook with me up with nice blades... thank god I got friends who will back me up too haha... and lots of them who like to fight :D... no worries...

Well, that's pretty much it... I'm going to a Chicago Fire game tonight with 2 friends and these hot hot blonde sisters, so I'm looking for ward tothat...

what's up with all you guys?

haha Toke on

2. Well seems like your life is going pretty well now, cool jobs, sweet hook ups. Hopefully the ex gf's mom shit will blow over...are you on probation for being busted?

3. Nah.. I'm cool enough to live with my parents :) but I had to talk her out of calling to 5-0 haha...

4. Cool man...that interviewer job sounds choice. I've been wanting to go to ozzfest now for a while probably next time around I will go. So do you get backstage passes to a bunch of shows sounds kickass.