Shit That Tell You Girls Want The D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Michael, May 31, 2013.

1. See this is what happens to me .. If a babe wants me to lay her down she will straight up say so .. for example .. true story .. I met this  babe & the first thing she did was hit on me the same way guys hit on girls .. it was a trip .. she was on me like white on rice .. saying all kinds of stuff like .. if I give you some would you be able to handle it?? .. she also said .. I'ma hook you up with some of this just wait and see  .. I personally thought she was bullshittin ..  then after that .. we made out like teenagers in highschool .. I mean I thought I thought I was on a hidden camera show ..  bcuz she wuz fine as fuck & she had a body like a goddess .. so flash forward the day came and she backed up every word .. she fucked my brainz out like she said she wanted to do .. and you know what?? It felt good as fuck .. one of da best pieces of pussy I've eva had .. doggystyle was ever so present that day bcuz her BOOTY WAS ENOURMOUS .. & she was finer than a muthaphucka ..  btw Im a mixed black male .. and she was a black Barbie doll with a Big Ole Booty .. I mean she was gorgeous .. That experience was unbelievable .. I still think about her til this day ..

2. Well we do have like a 1mil:1 male to female ratio on GC lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm old and about to impart some wisodm:

1. You ask them if they want your dick but they cannot answer because your cock and balls are in their mouth.

2. They have a death grip on your shaft and a finger in your butthole.

3. They say "hi"

4. They make eye contact for a split second.

Hope that helps

4. She wants the D. Its that simple and always has been.

There are some pretty depraved answers in here but honestly you'd know if she wanted it, but you might not act

5. #105 ByePhilipe, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    7 times out of 10 if I say, "We should hang out." I want the d. If I specify, "We should go to the movies." I just want to go to the movies. If I keep it open ended, it's for a reason.

6. When she rejects A,B,C,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y and Z

I'm with this dude, I don't care if I come off as borderline cocky, a guy confident in his skills will ALWAYS get more pussy. ALWAYS.

8. It's true, nobdy wants someone with no confidence, cocky doesn't bother me

On the subject,  i suppose I just flirt more, play with my hair more, make more eyecontact, i don't think I've ever had a guy not know I wanted the d if I wanted it,
    but what's up with the amount if guys that think just having a conversation means you want the d? Seriously!

9. Usually you can tell by the way they look at you.. Sometimes..

10. When she calls you and tells you that she is eating a banana, I'm mad I didn't catch on.

11. You must be a virg lol playing with hair slightly touching you arms and stuff laughing at your jokes when they arnt funny at all.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I tend to bite my lip a lot because I'm growing sexually frustrated

13. if she plays sex songs in the car ride she wants it.

14. I hate people who think there is some formula for getting women. They are just people.

15. if my D is in her throat

16. The look.

17. Always the give away tbh

18. if im in the room with them i be teasin them and shit i tell them to shut up and if they say "make me" then i know their down to fuck

19. Uh oh we got a white knighter over here