Shit That Tell You Girls Want The D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Michael, May 31, 2013.

1. the truth is there's no way to tell

women don't like sex also, that's just a myth perpetrated by those evil, satanic birth control corporations

2. If I really wanted the D, I act really seductive-flirty. Smirking, playing with my hair or touching you in some way. Also, if a girl kisses you first, she def. wants it lol

3. Shit if you kiss period she wants it

4. the touching thing is so fucking true. i was at a party a couple weeks ago, and this girl who i'd only talked to for about ten minutes started putting her fingers through my hair and complementing on it...and then we fucked. before she started doing that i was completely clueless about how she felt (since she had barely talked to me haha)

5. Is this always true ladies?

6. haha pretty rare for a girl to kiss you first, since they're always shy

7. If there's a huuge wet spot where their vagina is they want it

8. did you give it to her or what man?

9. Not yet, just started my first job yesterday and i'm fixing on my car so I can take her out and ish. I'm working on it.

10. Last night she out of nowwhere texted me "You needs to fuck with me." I told her I am, i'm fixing on my car right now and she said "Ok, can't wait to see you again." Also, she just started smoking weed last month, so imma introduce her to some Blue Dream and get a hotel room when we both have an off day.

Welcome Vagina style 

12. #52 MoonSpirit, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013

Usually. I mean, not ALWAYS. She might just be brave. But chances are if she's not a virgin and she's flirting with you and kissing you, there's a larger chance she'll sleep with you because she's into you.

13. When they're all like

[​IMG]

14. Body language, eye contact and tone of voice (conversation) will add up. Why? cause these are subtle clues, it's all up to the dude to not miss them or else he will be FZ. 

15. some would like to say that the hair business doesnt mean anything but if its just you and her, no wind or force hitting her hair, its fine and not messed up. and shes talking to you and its started to get heated...you tell me? Signal!

16. i recently had a revelation that not every person wants sex all the time.
    so until recently i though all girls always wanted the D.
    it may notta been true, but that mentality did seem to work well for me.

17. I like to make sure everyone understands the situation.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 

18. when we lay our head on you
    or try to hold your hand
    when we text you a lot
    or ask a lot of questions

19. bull.fucking.shit.
    lol

actually we can kiss without wanting to go further
    we can suck you off and still not wanna fuck
    it happens
    one act does not mean we want another

maybe you've just gotten really lucky
    but i've kissed quite a few guys and not fucked them
    call me a cock-tease but sometimes i just don't want to go further than that with someone

20. or maybe theyre losers with no game.

i've had ONE girl just kiss me and we didnt take it further. but other than that if we're makin out im gonna get in there