Shit Stoner Girls Wear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by supremebitXO, Jul 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"junkiedays"']I don't own a single pair of high heels either... I don't think I'm as much of a "woman" as a lot of women are. Pretty sure I'm like 40% man. :laughing:[/quote]

I hate high heels. All skate shoes fer meee.

2. Skate shoes are so comfy... I used to wear them all the time back in the day. Now I just go to K-Mart and look for a decent pair of shoes in the "mens" section. :p

Women's shoes are always white. And then they have accents in like bright pink or neon green or baby blue or some shit.

I hate white shoes. They get dirty WAY too fast. So I shop in the boys section and find myself a nice pair of mostly black shoes. :smoking:

3. This is wrong, to say you aren't a women because you have less and don't own an ICON of woman's materialistic status.????
    From me, and many guys here ...thats a BIG bonus.

I live a communal life with a gang of aging hippies, we see daily the damage that people have thru trying to keep up with fashion, so called materialistic lifestyles.

peace
    "V"

4. Some of them have a swag to them... Similar to Aaliyah the singer. She dressed in baggy clothes but still had a lot of sex appeal to any man.

5. Hoodies anything comfortable! :)Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. #26 TokenBG, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I wear all types of shit. I'll be in sweats and a hoodie today and might wanna wear a bodycon dress and heels the next day! The overall consistent factor is everything is hella comfortable. I don't have anything too revealing tho if that stands for anything.

7. I don't think my style tells anyone that I smoke. But then again, I don't have one style, I have many.
       I'll wear whatever I feel comfortable wearing on that day. Sometimes I'll wear ripped jeans and band tees along with flat shoes other times I'll wear a tight black dress with heels.
       Other times I'll look like something the cat dragged in with sweats too big, and an oversized hoodie.

8. It's however I feel! Most of the time what I wear is black and layered with studded boots. My favorite to wear to work (hairdresser). On my days off its tshirt and jeans or sweats.

9. What is with all the 'stoner girl' threads lately?
    IMO, a stoner girl is the same as a stoner dude, both are stoner humans to me and can wear whatever the fuck they want :smoke:

Anyways I prefer people who don't dress like stereotypical stoners but instead wear lots of black, leather, and shirts for obscure metal bands. Ohh et j'adore la fashion française! Oui, je suis estrange, j'aime le metal, mais j'aime la fashon de europe aussi. C'est un grande contradiction.
    Sorry about the french, I get carried away with it sometimes. But my point stands, gender based notions of how people should dress are arbitrary imo.

10. I used to dress stoner as hell with my yoga pants and bob Marley tees but now I'm all up to date. You will not catch me out without some sort of high trend on and a full face of makeup. Now I am even going to fashion school.

Stay high,
    Sarah

11. Eh. I get a lot of people saying I look like a stoner but I really don't think I do? Or they say I look like a faerie or something. Kinda weird. :3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Don't stop now!

13. I usually just kick about it jeans or shorts (with tights) and dm's and whatever clean shirt is lying about. And always a beanie hat and my khaki light denim waterfall jacket with studs.

14. I usually dress kind of nerdy >.<
    I get loads of free tshirts from work (call of duty advanced warfare, bf hardline, minecraft, gta 5, console promo shirts) and coz they're a wee bit big on me, I can get away with wearing them with leggings/yoga pants and some vans.
    I'll be honest, 90% of my time is spend in jammies, I have a vast array on jammies.
    Other then that.. I like skinny jeans only, littlle cute dresses, khaki parkas/military style coats.

15. IMG_20141024_235847.jpg IMG_20141106_184535.jpg
    CYMERA_20141113_221109.jpg
    ca9b2eb2-65cf-44af-a5d5-b943df974c66.jpg
    Or ratchet AF in sweatpants lol
    CYMERA_20141113_221429.jpg
    You said you wanted pics so here are lots of examples:)
    And I NEVER wear heels^^^

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was seeing this girl and she had this small weed leaf pendant that's pretty much all she wore that was weed related. I wear nothing weed related. No need to attract unwanted attention and I don't want everyone I see knowing I smoke weed. Small pendants and stuff are cool though.

If you plan on crossing international boarders do not wear weed clothing or they will detain you and search you. That happened to me in Frankfurt, Germany. They were not having it with these shoes that were designed with weed leaves and thats the last time I wore anything with cannabis. I got searched for about 30 minutes all my luggage and they searched my pockets and balls.

yes!! thats how i am too..a lot of people really have said that I'm not a stoner because I don't "dress like one". nothing wrong with a little style in my opinion :) 

18. I like to dress in a grungy type of way. It changes a lot, but I generally like to wear ankle boots, shorts or leggings, and crazy looking tshirts. I also love wearing baggy sweat pants with belly shirts or little tube tops.
    My style is 90s grunge combined with a neon rave. Oh and I wear a lot of slouchy beanies cuz I like to knit. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420325713.752077.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum