SHit Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 'CauseIgotHigh, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Had da shittiest saturday nyte last nyte...got a stik sat arvo went n had a chop then bout 7 went to a party.But the guy wif our piss never shows up..so we weedless and pissless and CIGAGRETTELESS..And half da poser cunts at the party needed a good crack in the face!!!!

2. Where in the hell do you live to make you think today is Sunday...

3. how much are you paying for the prime piss!?

4. Hahah, This a fucked up topic.

But tonight im going herbless which blows. Got squares, Well 3 full fucking packs of newport 100's left. One opened, Packed, And lucky swithced.

But cant smoke any atm. Some people know my situation, Im old enough to buy tobbaco/papers ect, Not old enough to buy liquor legally.

Im buzzin off two 40's and about a half pint of R&R whiskey. No herb which blows, Need a cig like right now. But im on the main floor and my pops in the basement right under me. My ma's upstairs. So this blows. Usually they stay upstairs and sleep but my pops stayin down there and sleepin. But he jus chillin watching tv.

If i smoke in here he'll notice the smell and ill get kicked the fuck out because tobbaco is not alowed in the household. Herb and liquor is fine, He'll accept blunts, Ciggeattes hell no.

So it pisses me off but i deal with it.

So i need a newport like awhile ago this fucking blows.

Soon ima do something, Dunno what but i need a square to mellow out my drunkness.

5. How much are you payin for whatever your on, cuz i can't tell what your sayin lol. Sounds like your havin a bad night bro

6. gardetto's are good not enough rye chips tho

thats what I got from what he said...and I agree

7. To reply to what i said earlier.

Damn im drunk, Keep going back and fixing my spelling mistakes.

Well, I swent and smoked a square in my room.

Opened window, Used a sploof, Used a fan on low for low-keyness.

I smoekd it and felt real good afterwards, Sprayed cologne, Chilled in here like no biggie and dranked more whiskey.

Went to the bathroom like 15 minutes later, and washed up, My bro told me to watch myself he can smell it. Talked to my pops and he had no clue.

I dun give a fuck.

Let him smell it, Whats he gon do, Kick me out. Oh well.

Ill take my dirty 30 pack of natty ice and my fifth of booze, My pipe (got many but gon take one with rez) and take my 3 packs of squares an hit the streets. Im straight.

8. go outside?

9. He'll notice the door open is he's up.

He'll come up and invesitgate.

He'll think either soemone broke in, Or im brinigin a someone over to fuck. Or im outside selling something, Or outside buying something.

He'll come upstairs and see whats up if hes awake.

Im straight though, Smoked earlier and shits straight.

Hoping he'll turn the T.V. downstairs off soon and ill go outside and smoke another square.

10. I want what he's doing.

11. By wording and how long it is seems like his drunk... if he wa son anything else he woudlnt of been on comp, and i know athats not weed cause you would write better than that. anyhow i had a bad weekend cause my homie got some weed but i was dry, only night whole week dry and weed finnaly gets in... man i was pissed!

12. [quote='CauseIgotHigh]Had da shittiest saturday nyte last nyte...got a stik sat arvo went n had a chop then bout 7 went to a party.But the guy wif our piss never shows up..so we weedless and pissless and CIGAGRETTELESS..And half da poser cunts at the party needed a good crack in the face!!!![/quote]

thats exactly what happened to us last night???? wich was a saturday....

13. http://www.dextroverse.org/images/sucrets.gif

spice up your night with these

the plastic container makes for a perfect stash box and a 180mg dose is just right for mda like feelings with combined with herb (the menthol also opens your airways so hits are easy)

14. Bout $30 (australian dollars) for a 750 ml bottle of Jim Beam..$50 for a Carton of woodstock bourbon..But for the real good shit Carton of Jim beam n cola or Jack Daniels n Cola bout $60 - 80

15. Lol, I'd be straight for like... a week, maybe? White boys gotta eat :cool:.

16. This thread is broken...lol...its faulty...

Btw, it IS Sunday! lol!

17. Todays Sunday the 9th, Same as last 'night' was Sunday morning. Anyway I drank for the first time in awhile last night too. Was my buddies birthday then went to this girl's house to blaze since she lives two blocks away. Love going over to the neighbors, Shes chill.