Shit rolls down hill...

Discussion in 'General' started by StraiT100, Nov 30, 2011.

1. and it all lands on me..
    Im at the bottom of the bottom, im a nobody, and nobody's friend. At home or work or everywhere.
    you might say a clean slate but my demons still follow me, no matter where i go, no matter what i do, no matter what i say or, most likely, DON'T say, either way theirs folks at the top who have it made, and want their shit all over the place, so im gonna QUIT.....
    Yeah tommorow im gonna quit...
    Im tired of smelling like shit, for not a dollar or a cent, only the lonely hopeless felling i get, for trying to pitch in, and help clean the shit...no they cant give us much but a scowl and a cuss, their time is so important, but what about us, ill just sit quiet with a look of disgust, when my head feels full of puss, from all this stupid stuff..now when the day is done, and im at home alone, i think i have to be stoned, from weed or pills or any thrills, that i can get my hands on untill, gravity shifts and shit flies UPhill and ill tell those sons of bitches who think they're running the mill how i REALLY feel..

and thats my two cents for those fools at the top with no sense...Theyve drove me to drinking, smoking, driving, blowing, hoping ill find a better way...but untill then it's every dollar down to the last fucking cent

Theyd never let me climb up for all their shit has clogged the gears up, so to all you bastards shitting on the working man like me, just remember if you fuck with the wrong guy you might just get a fist in your eye...and an ear shattering EYE QWIT!!

For a single man can only take so much shit..christ give those folks up top some painkillers to constipate em please..

PS..this is a little rhyming song/poem i wrote to express how i feel, about shit rolling down hill
    I probably wont quit but i ill raise hell 'till they wish ida quit, and if they fire me i might fire them, probably in a more literal since,

Sweet dreams..and cheers to all the tokers who wont have to remember the bad ones;)

2. Was this a murder note or a poem or what a whaaaaaaa?

3. You got no friends cause your such a Debbie Downer.
    Don't be so down, Debbie.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neO5fnwQjqg]Shawshank Redemption - Andy Escapes - YouTube[/ame]

You gotta wade through a lot of shit to come out clean on the other side. Withstand its downwards rolling force and things will get better as you push through it

5. just a poem/song about how the people who make this country is what it is are in fact the ones being shit on...the workers, the small man.

The point i was trying to make is that the people at the TOP are the one who make mistakes and the people at the bottom are the ones getting blamed for those mistakes

6. There was a man that shared your poetic views of workplace relations. His name was Karl Marx, and boy did he like to party.

7. no body likes a debbie downer mmmmk

8. I thought it was a suicide note...