Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shit! Now They Know I'm High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigGreenBudz, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Have you ever done something where you know the person who saw you do it knows you just have to be high?

For example, one day I sat at a green light for a minute or two thinking it was red. The dude that was sitting at his real red light was staring at me laughing.

2. teacher makes dumb joke in class.
    only one burst out laughing
    they know im high

3. When some mom after seeing me at the gas station gets freaked out and quickly pulls her kid towards her as if I'm gonna eat him.

4. nice diagram lol! ^^

5. That picture is awesome! haha

6. Embrace it

7. This one time I was riding my bike down Route 66 with some friends. Well I was really high and I saw a sign for a church that was bent like this -----> V around its pole. I thought it would be a good idea to ride fast into one of the edges and it would bend back into shape.

I just ended up hurting myself. And some rednecks in a big pickup truck just yelled out the window "NICE, KID"

8. Lol awesome pic!

9. Yeah one time we where reading a book very quitly in class I busted out laughing tha fuck up for no dame reason everybody stared at me crazy and I couldn't stop laughing dame good times

10. My mom knows I'm high right now because of how hard I laughed at that fucking picture.

11. Anyone ever go into mcdonalds and order like 10 cheese burgers and everyone in there just looks at you?

12. Sitting at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green :laughing:

13. I remember like two months ago this happened to me. Walked to White Castle with a few friends. We wanted to get two crave cases and we spent like half an hour outside trying to figure out the money (We were pretty out of it at the time). Anyway so we walk in and I get designated to go up and order the food. Keep in mind my eyes were red as shit and I was wearing my Bob Marley shirt and fucking sandals. So I order two crave cases and five large drinks no problem. I am being polite and I don't think the woman was really paying much attention. She says 46.27 and I could of swore she said 6.27 so I hand it to here and she stares at the change for like three minutes and says "I think you're a little short" so I reach in my pocket and can't find anything. In the process of trying to pull out my wallet I pulled out my fucking resin stained safety free lighter and stare at it for like half a minute before she says "excuse me," which freaked the fuck out of me because I forgot I was ordering food. When I looked up I saw her staring at the bottom of my lighter and there was just this moment of recognition on her face. Eventually gave her all the money and sat down to feast with my friends. She must of known I was high cause when I said that I couldn't find my wallet for a minute she said "I can see that" in a really strange kind of sarcastic way while kidn of half laughing. Then while we were eating all of the sudden the speaker in the White Castle turns on and it says "White Castle will now be running police video surveillance." Luckily nothing happened but it was still pretty sketch.

14. Me and 2 were walking around one night and we wanted to get ice-cream. So we went to the place I work at and we just burst out laughing. We ended up buying a bottle of water while laughing like shit. As soon as we got out, I said she def knew, and we just laughed some more.
    Good times

15. omg this forum is awesome i just noticed how many of these situations ive been it but just broke in a new piece so im feeling alright :bongin: yea so the best one was me and my friend were picking up food at wendys so im getting my wallet out of my basketball shorts that were under my real shorts and grabbed my wallet when rolling up to the drive thru window and hes like "yo it looks like ive been giving you a blowie" and right when we pull up to the window to give them the money i start laughing historically then after like 5 min of laughing we pull up and look to the right in the 7-11 a COP instant straight face and we were like "HE FUCKIN' KNOWS!!!!!!" casual drive off and we were good and weak as hell!!

short story: went to buffet with same guy make gnarly dessert cake sandwhich high thing and ate so much food and we were just like they all know.....

omg i finally get the large parragraphs of nothing and then the end with "sorry for the rambling"well... sorry for the rambling :smoke:

16. my friend and i were driving to tacoball and he stopped in the crosswalk and made a left on red at a major camera intersection LOL

17. i had smoked 3 or four big vape bowls, about a two hour sesh in total, with 3 other guys, and then I went downstairs to grab some food. i end up talking to another guy about a class we have together, and i just cannot pay attention. after about 3 minutes he just looks at me, laughs and goes "your high as shit bro" i was like "ya" and walked away.

18. So on this day...me and my pals are gone. We had a rotation of 3blunts between 4 people.:smoke: It was a SUCCESS.;):D

We head off to the Dollar Store and it was just baaaad.

Four giddy dudes, just throwing numerous snacks into a cart. I remember offending some old woman because I was laughing so hard. When I carried all of this junk food to the Cashier she was not happy in the slightest. She was super defensive, acting as if I was a threat to society. hahah

There were two cute girls in line behind us who thought we were on shrooms. [Or maybe they were just talking about them] Idk...ever since then, iv'e learned to not care if people know im high or not. As long as you have some sort of composure, people will only point and laugh.

19. Read my sig for wisdom on this topic