shit my life is gonna suck for a while

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by danknuggery, Feb 16, 2009.

1. see...i apologize for goin off on you like that...see like i said your prob a cool person...thank you for having logic and realize what im sayin...n im glad to hear u to contribute 2 paying for your car n havin a job n shit...n a lil tip....DO NOT USE PREPAID PHONES....i no they sound cheap n wateva but i did the hole boost, prepaid verizon, virgin mobile all that...i would end up payin about 160 a month with prepaid all because i didnt have a credit card to start my own plan...now i have a 55 bucks a month with verizon n i never go over my min...so i suggest just tell your parents to show you the bill and youll give them the money...YOU WILL SAVE ALOT...n yea like u sed it sucks, but light somethin up n see how much it bothers you then...

now my hatin is focused on this 311forlife punk....i thnk hes following me around tryin to piss me off but his posts make no sense

2. "you are a simeze twin.... your other head is gay... he has a date tonight.... you only have one butthole...."

once you get out of your parents house you should set up a little op:smoke: