shit my life is gonna suck for a while

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by danknuggery, Feb 16, 2009.

1. sorry i just need to vent
    about 2 months ago i had a party at my house and it got busted by the county sheriffs. one of my neighbors called the cops at like 11 cause some kid from my school thought it would be a good idea to block their driveway. it was a small thing, noone got any citations or anything, and we had drank all the alcohol, (which wasnt much) basically the officer called my parents, and they were pissed (im 18 so i could have been in deep shit but i was nice to the cop and he was nice to me).
    they basically grounded me, took away my phone, told me i couldnt drive, etc...
    before my dad took my phone i took the sim card out and put it in an old one. i used it a few times and today he just sat me down and told me the bill showed me texting on it. so now he took it away again and re grounded me. this really sucks because now my parents are extremely suspicious of me. and are going to be complete dicks to me for a while. i smoke everyday and ive never been caught for that, so at least im still gonna have that.

my dad kept asking me if there was something wrong with me, like if i was having any problems and i told him no. i know he cares about me but hes just not that smart, i know that sounds mean to say about your parents, but my dad is a dumbass. he inst abusive or anything, he just does stuff that makes no sense. he tries to blame his health problems on my brother and i, (when they come from poor diet and general) and now he has diabetes and hes kinda pissed all the time. he explodes over random things, like a popcan left on the table or something, but then leaves a huge mess in whatever room hes using. i cant stand being around him anymore. having a conversation with him is like hitting my head against a brick wall.

i just want my shit back and to not have to deal with this. my mom is a little better but shes the kinda person who drinks half a bottle of wine a night, then drunkenly tells me about how badly i fucked up by having a party where i drank 5 cans of coors light. ive managed to keep great grades, and a good job for the last two years. Out of all my friends my farmily is the poorest, (my parents pissed away alot of thier money in bad investments and on overpriced cars, and we live in a pretty rich community) and their parents hand money to them and dont care what they do everynight. one of my friends mom found his bong in his car and told him he couldnt drive for 2 weeks and she ended up lifting the punishment after less than one week.

im basically independant i just wouldnt be able to move out and get my own place on what im making at my part time job and go to school. ive already been accepted to college so i know i only have to live with them for 6 more months but i have a feeling these next 6 months are going to suck pretty fucking hard.

sorry for such a long rant. im just ticked off. and bored and not looking forward to going back to work tonight. and i have to apply for scholarships tomorrow.

yay for life. :confused:

2. 6 months aren't that long.

Bright side: you've got a point in your life to look forward to. You know shits gonna get better soon. Most people don't have anything like that.

3. that is true man. thank you for that.

ahh i have to go buy a pay as you go phone now. my dad just broke the news to me. :mad: game over.

4. i tried that sim card trick too. haha.
    i kinda went through the same shit..
    i just went to my friends houses.
    as much as i could.
    it gets better, trust me.
    keep your head up. :]

5. that really blows man im sorry, my dads kinda the same way he gets super pissed over dumb shit and when he found out i smoke he freaked when I knew he smoke all his college carrer. But things do get better just dont get caught smoking then what do you have ya know? But just keep your head up and work more, make more money smoke more and realize that things get better with time they do especially once you go to college they will respect you more there just pissed off.

6. Your 18 years old and your parents still ground you?

What the fuck?

I could pay for my own phone bills from my job, is your job minimum wage or what?

7. Well, if you don't want to follow your parent's rules, you're 18. You have two legs, you have a will. Move out. You're a man now.

8. that sucks. sounds like you gotta put up with it or do everthing yourself

9. hey dude, i feel you.

respect your parents, they can be dicks about stupid stuff but, just put up with it.

sorry to hear about not having money, work your ass off and you'll set yourself up good.

have a friend treat you to some weed for a night, get away from it all!

best of luck.

-one love

10. not as much a grounding as giving me a curfew and taking away the car (that i paid for 3/4 of and my dad covered the rest). i can pay my phone bill from my job, but between gas, insurance, and car payments, im left with almost no money other than the 20 a week i spend on bud. :(

11. youre really young, lots of good times still ahead.

and hey at least you can smoke. :)

12. History shows that people who have parents with similar characteristics of yours usually become famous in one way or another.

Not really, but most famous people have that backstory of some sort, so good luck!

13. that sucks bro

but it would probably end up better for you if you just suffer for 6 more months (not that long). You never know when you'll need your parents in the future.

14. yeah thankfully i dont have a terrible relationship with them. its just really strained right now lol. 6 months just seems like a long time right now i guess. hopefully it goes by fast. then college and i can do what i please.

15. u no i would say no offence but its gonna piss you off and i dont give a fuck...you no u mite be a cool person or wateva im just judgin u on what ive read but you sound like a little whining bitch...oh no your 18 years old and mommy and daddy told you to pay for your own phone and you have to live with them for 6 months more, they took away your car blah blah blah...motherfucker be happy you have a place to live for the next 6 months and TWO parents that actually give a fuck about you, yea they may have some stupid ass concepts but they probobly love you...shit they LIKE you enough TO HAND YOU ALL OF THESE LUXURIES FOR 18 YEARS...parenting and spoiling kids with phones and cars and computers and all of this shit nowadays are 2 different things meaning you were not entitled to these things, your were handed them...and you thank them by sayin u hate ya pops n callin ya moms a drunk and callin your family poor...espicially to a bunch of people who you dont know....you need to re-evaluate your way of thinking dude stop feelin sorry for yourself...PEOPLE WOULD MURDER TO BE IN YOUR SITUATION...

n go ahead...tell me how i dont know you and you dont live my life
    REMEMBER
    u dont no me n u damn sure dont live my life

16. man shut up when kids drink do there parents give a shit ? NOPE but omg when a kid smokes all hell breaks loose because its I L L E G A L. I pay for my car, cell phone, insurance, get your facts straight bro parents brought you into this world they have to support you until your an ADULT aka 18 years of age, then your on your own. But for the first 17 years there obligated to provide that stuff, now doesent mean that gives a right to take it all for granite, but when you DO pay for a lot of the "luxuries" and your parents provide the necessities that their obligated to do so, you have a different view.

17. You answered yourself there, the man is 18 years old. He's on his own.

18. i know it sounds that way, and yes i have been blessed in having a stable household, but ive always worked hard. as soon as i turned 16 i went out and got a job working in restaurants and paid for my car. while im nowhere near having to live on the streets, shit still sucks. but hoping for better times for you bud.

19. cant belive I read that all... well dude 6 months of hell for a life time of freedom ant bad...

20. this is the second time you make no fuckin sense and i think your trying to argue with me but your actualy sayin the same shit i am dick...
    1st. nothing about gettin caught smokin is said in this thread, actually he got caught drinking, and thats why hes in trouble in the first place genuis...way to read the thread
    2nd. i am very happy to see you pay for yourself like a normal person...too bad you lack the common knowlege as every1 else does
    3rd. i think i made it clear that PARENTING AND SPOILING are 2 very different things just like snitching and stealing as i had to make clear to you in the other thread you tried gettin at me on...being a parent does not make them obligated to buy you a car, pay for a phone a computer, THESE ARE LUXURIES NOT NECESSITIES as you pretty much cleared up for yourself
    4th. its GRANTED not granite
    :hello::hello::hello::hello: i love people